Are there any single people going through this stage of their life right now?

The stage where you wonder if you are going to be single forever? Because I am going through this stage now

Most Helpful Guy

• Things happen when you least expect, you might meet some awesome guy 4 days from now, 2 months from now, you just never know. Me personally I don't think about it because I have to much to worry about to think about dating.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure you won't be single forever.

There was a time I used to feel like this. But now, I'm starting to believe that I will find someone who loves me. I guess this person is not here, or maybe I need to do something in order to meet them.

I know how you feel. I'd say you should focus on yourself, on your goals for now. And this person will come into your life, when you least expect. It's just a matter of time.

• Thanks for the MHO :)

Hope your situation gets better :)

What Guys Said 14

• I more or less kind of had accepted it, and I figured it's much harder to find someone that I want to spend the rest of my life with, especially since I absolutely never want to be someone's dad.

What are your primary concerns about being chronically single? Is it that you are afraid you will never get to experience sex? Love or some other emotional or intimate emotional connection? Or are you worried you won't have anyone to take care or look after you or take care of you when you are in your elderly years? Or are you worried that you will die alone?

The last one, I will debunk that relationships or being married does NOT guaranteed that you will NOT die alone, more often than not the reality is that one spouse or partner will die before the other, so it's really absolutely NOT true, unless somehow both partners and both spouses passes away at the SAME time. You get what I mean? So don't let that kind of fear of "dying alone" get to you.

• I don't have an issue with not experiencing sex. I had sex a lot when I was 19-22

• Yea I could never understand why people think couples don't die alone. One of the partners will die eventually. I don't have a fear of being single forever

• I really don't care in the end. You only have so much control in this world and reality anyway. Instead of wondering and worrying about being single forever which I believe and think it is something you cannot control or an outcome that you cannot control just do what makes you happy and enjoy what you find to be worth your tie while here in this world because the time we have here in this world is very limited and shorter than we expect, thought, or want it to be.

• you'll most likely not be single forever

• Why do you say that

• cause a lot of people think that at some point in their life, and then out of fucking nowhere.. BOOM.. they find themselves in a relationship.

it's where that cliche comes in, it'll happen when you least expect it

• I've been there. I panicked and went out to find a girlfriend. I found a very poor one and since have never panicked over it again.

I won't say exactly what happened, but if you look for any relationship it'll be the wrong one. Look for the right one and be willing to wait. Worrying does nothing to help.

• I don't look for relationships

• yeah i am thats for sure its been 10 years 23 months 6 weeks 5 days and 200+ hours. so yeah you have a lot of time on your hands if you can keep up with it like that lol. its a sucky feeling.

• If u wonder that again, gimme a call, and u won't be single anymore.

• Actually no quite the opposite. I'm just trying to figure out life at the moment.

• I'm 21 and I had been single always. It doesn't bother me. It is very possible. Not everyone should reproduce)

• Being in a relationship does not mean you have to reproduce

• Trying to have relationship is just an instinctive act to reproduce.

• I am, it terrifies me

• I've been single forever. I'm getting over it though.

• Why do you define happiness with being in a relationship? My advice - learn to be happily single first. The rest will come in good time.

• I do not define happiness by being in a relationship

• Yep. I'm right there with you. High five?

• Yes me. But it doesn't bother me.

• Yes. I've been feeling like that for a long while now :-(

• Yeah I did for years at that time, was always feeling like I was missing out on something in life but it eventually happens, some people have better luck when they are older and more experienced with life

What Girls Said 4

• When I was single, I still never felt like I would be single forever. If I become single again, I doubt I'll have that mindset. I actually enjoy the single life. Yes, I like cuddles and kissing and holding hands and stuff, but at my age, being single isn't a terrible feeling.

• I enjoy the single life but I still have those moments like any other human

• Eh, I've felt that way when I was in middle school, but then I actually started dating and I just... continue to. I guess I have that mindset because I'm never single for long. :/ I just kind of go from relationship to relationship or I'm always in some kind of romantic entanglement with someone.

• I've never been in a relationship, so yes I feel that way. I am going to be 30 soon. I almost feel like it's too late. I know other people find people at my age, but most people have relationship experience at my age. It's different when you haven't had any.

• I'm past wondering. I KNOW i will never find someone in this country so I'm Aorta making my peace with the idea of growing old with 9 dogs. I just have to hope I could afford them.

• I'm content with being single for now. Focusing on my career.