Would you date someone who is Transgender?

Was just contacted by a gorgeous lady on one of my dating sites, I realized that she used to be a he. I have no issues with it, but I am curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• i have friends who are transgender and i truly to support them and the LGBT cause

perhaps it makes me close minded in some way and i hate to say it but i think i would be uncomfortable dating someone who was transgender

i have no experience in terms of any intimacy or a transgender person approaching me

Most Helpful Girl

• if you have no issues with it then go for it, i personally like men with all their bits and who are super manly

What Guys Said 25

• 4|2
  • Depends on her look. I am attracted to feminine so she would have to be feminine, other then that personality etc. If all that was fine then yeah I don't think it would be to big of an issue (I do want kids of my own so that could be an issue but depends on how much I like her).

• Hell no. They are still biologically men or women and I think its a mental illness and not some "born in the wrong body" hocus pocus.

Not to mention that you always see the masculine facial features if its not some heavily manipulated picture (lighting, camera angle, makeup, photoshop, etc)

• To speak frankly, probably not. Transgender operations aren't perfect. While somebody may be psychologically 100% female, her body isn't 100% female, and it's body as much as brain that I'm attracted to.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being transgender, though. I know many TG people who have had to suffer throughout life, and I hope that they do find a happy relationship.

• I would and it's because I never figured out she wasn't actually a girl buy once I find it wich is 2 secs into the first interaction I'd break his nose
    So there you go

• Pretty much to sum it up: All straight guys and girls will say "fuck no," all the lez and homos will see it as normal.

• Not a snow balls chance in hell.

• In a word no. It would just never happen. Its ok for others and i would never judge it, but for me, the very idea makes me nauseous.

• I would not

• Probably not. Seems like it may complicate my future more than it needs to be.

• Transsexual? No.
    Genderqueer/Bi-gender/agender? Probably, but depends on the individual.

• Absolutely no way would I ever.

• yes, think they are exciting

• I won't be

• i think i can't

• Nah I wouldn't.

• Personally, I would not.

• Interesting question. I would like to think that being transgendered would not be the determining factor. The opportunity has never presented itself... that I'm aware of.

• I find a girl who is transgender. I don't like these thing. I am straight. I don't how they accept that they can find a guy to marry

• Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk no

• Just proves how ridiculous TGs are. Fricking ass holes.

• Hell fucking no

• Sure.. if we clicked.

• get lost catfish lol

• Fuck no! What happens when she stop taking hormones?

What Girls Said 26

• No, I would not date someone who is Transgender because I am a heterosexual woman. I understand that they may feel they are a man deep down, but the reality is that they do not have a man's body and they were not born with a penis. I am simply only attracted to male anatomy. Transgender and homosexual individuals should have the right to choose who they love and so should heterosexuals. Heterosexuals shouldn't have to compromise our rights in order to cater to the rights of transgender individuals.

• WOW! You should date them, record the relationship and send it to MTV. We could get so much money! Ooops, I mean you could get so much money. =) It would be interesting. If it were me, I would feel as if I am still with a man, he's just wearing make up, tits and sexy ass stilettos. Does s/he still have the D? Or has s/he had the surgery to remove the D?

• I probably wouldn't.

• I'd rather date a transgender woman than a trans man. Why? Penis and male pheromones. Even then no, we have different beliefs and I could never see them as or treat them as what they identify as. and I mean if I'm going to date the same sex I'd rather it be with a girl who knows she is a girl vs a transman. I mean boobies and booty come on, I might as well get the proper experience. lol

• Possibly. If it was girl who want to be a guy probably not but a guy wanting to be a girl is probably give it a shot.

• I would. I really don't care, especially if they're open about it and tell me before we get involved too much

• To be honest idk? If I was attracted and we clicked I don't know why I wouldn't? I wouldn't view them any different if they were trans. I think this is a situation that you honestly don't know how you would deal until you go through it.

• If I wanted to date a girl, I'd be dating one.

• Hmm probably not. Nothing against transgenders, not at all, I'll support them till I cease to exist. I just don't think I would be attracted to one. 😕

• Oh and they won't be able to impregnate me. That's a big reason too. I want biological kids in the future.

• No I wouldn't because I am straight, and I would like to date someone that is straight.

• No. Too much gender issues that I can't really care for.

• I don't think I could. Just seems too weird, nothing against those who do though,

• I dont know, probarly not but, I date for the lobg run aka to have children and get married

• Yeah I would

• I would most definitely not.

• If she hot and younger than me, yes!! I'm bi

• I'm bisexual and I still cannot see myself dating someone who is transgender. I'd want my boyfriend to have a dick and I'd want my girlfriend to have a vagina and boobs. Also, I've never been attracted to any transgender people.

• No, I wouldn't.

• Only if they look, dress, act, and talk like a girl

• She certainly does look like a girl, though she sent me a full nude and it was a little shocking at first... LOL!

• Umm noo it would be so weird actually hehehhe

• i don't think so. I could be freinds maybe but definitely wouldn't date

• Nope i am not interested.

• No I wouldn't.

• Honestly no I wouldn't. I have nothing against the people, and I would have no problem being friends with them, but I'm straighter than straight, so I don't think I'd be comfortable ever dating a guy if I found out they used to be a girl. That's just me personally, seeing as thinking about myself with other women makes me feel nauseas, but I'm sure there's plenty of people out there that aren't so prudish sexually that would have no problem dating a transgender

• No I wouldn't.

• No, not really.