Why do I feel like I'm back in grade school?

Why do I feel like I'm back in grade school

Always during physical education I was the last one picked and I was put on a team by the teacher. Nowadays this has a striking resemblance to my dating life every girl is either in a relationship or married and I feel that if it happens for me that I will be that girls desperate last option

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Are you actually doing anything to change your current situation?

• I'm not attractive

• I just do not understand what's the point of complaining about it if you don't actually do anything to change your current situation?

• http://imgur.com/QsMAeUV I can workout but if I have a ugly face nothing's gonna change.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• you're just sad, and you're only seeing the short term side of things. It'll get better, and perhaps you're meeting the wrong kind of women. Perhaps you need to look in different places than you're currently looking

• Same for me bro

• Just out of curiosity... what have you done to improve your chances at meeting a woman?