After a date he wanted to have car sex. Does that mean he doesn't respect me?

We've been out 3 times and it's too soon for me to sleep with him, I'm not ready. I like him though
anyway before dropping me home tonight we were making out in the car and he asked me if I wanted to get in the back.
We both live with our parents mind you so I wouldn't bring him home late at night
but does that suggestion mean he doesn't take me seriously? I wouldn't want to have car sex the first time with a guy I like :(

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably know this already, but guys are like super horny all the time. Seriously, I heard a statistic that guys think about sex every seven seconds, and I'm inclined to agree. It's not a choice, it's way deep down in our DNA to reproduce. That's how a species survives.
    So when your boyfriend of 3 dates wants to have sex with you, it doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't respect you. He wants to hang out with you and he's also battling with the voice in his head that is screaming "take her clothes off!"
    I would ask for you to try and understand that about guys. At the same time, equally, he has to understand you don't want to have sex on the third date for the first time in a car. He might be frustrated but that's just his penis talking, not his heart.
    And sex takes consent, okay, guys will push for it, but you have the power and the right and the responsibility to say 'not yet.' If that's how you feel.

I guess I'm just saying give him a chance, communicate with him. If he's still a dick about it, then you know his heart isn't in it

Most Helpful Girl

• No, he wants to have sex and the car is the only option at this point. Guys will keep seeing if his partner is willing for sex - it doesn't mean a lack of respect.

What Guys Said 2

• Some girls make it clear with body language they aren't having sex yet, during a make out session and such. In this case, you said no to his invitation, so his reaction and what he's doing next will give you the answer. It doesn't mean lack of respect, though.

• If your age range is real, attempting sex on a third date is not unusual. If it's strictly bootycall there would be no dates, period.

What Girls Said 3

• You should tell him that you're not ready to have sex yet. How he reacts to that, will determine wether or not he takes you for granted or not

• Yes very. What an asshole.

• I think that speaks more of his dating history than his opinion of you. It's just what he is used to, clear it up and tell him that he is thinking fast paced for you.