I've come to the conclusion that I'll be alone forever, LOL?

It's at the point how where I'm done trying to find another girl in my life. I'm more focused on my job and college, to the point where I give up looking for my SO.

Does anybody else feel this way? Is it normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel the same way. I have friends who feel the same way. It's a sad company to keep, but there seem to be quite a few of us --> so I would say, yes, pretty normal. Good idea to focus on your job & college, I can tell you that I certainly wasted far too much of my time at university pining away over some guy whose name I can barely remember now. On the other hand, the information/extra skills I could have learned in that time would come in pretty handy now.

So avoid my mistake & really use your time at college & your job to learn all that you can.

Here's to hoping that one day, we will feel a bit more hopeful about finding love again!

Most Helpful Guy

• You're better off focusing on you job and education anyway. Without a steady income you can't possibly provide and sustain a relationship anyway at least not for the long term. It never comes free, it's not only financially draining but emotionally as well, especially when a relationship falls apart as they are never guaranteed to last in the first place.

To top that off, things would get very fucking expensive when you add in all the other things you must spend money on to support yourself from rent, bills, auto insurance payments or payments for your car if you have one, but more importantly your student loan payments as you will eventually have to pay those back.

And if you were to start your own family and get married, then you will have to pay for the wedding, wedding ring, engagement ring, inviting guests, possibly mortgage to buy a house and as well as costs of supporting your children. It's not an easy task since it's completely life-changing. Don't think it's all that great it could potentially be just as miserable.

Focus on saving your money as much as possible, especially for retirement. I bring this up in particular because would you want to run the risk of being completely broke and homeless by the time you are in your retirement age or near retirement age? Because you'll be in your late 50s and 60s and it won't be easy to find a another job at that point to keep working. How would you make it then? Better to be safe than sorry, realistically anyway.

If your job offers a 401k retirement plan benefit, take advantage of it and put as much in that you can afford to put in. I heard social security benefits are going to run out before many of the younger generations such as millenials reach their retirement age so I say good luck to those that don't realize this until it is too late. It's an even bigger risk to start a family and bring another generation of people into this world when it's more than likely they'll be fucked completely financially eventually.

But if you really really absolutely really want to be someone's dad then go ahead it's really up to you. Then if that's the case you should never ever give up on being active to establish a long term relationship with a girl. Don't want kids? Then don't focus or prioritize it right now.

What Girls Said 12

• Okay. I'm going to just start of by saying that you're 19. You don't need to be worrying about finding the person you're going to spend your life with. This is the time where you should be focused on college and a job. That doesn't mean you have to stop dating, but it does mean that dating will probably take a backseat to your academic and work life. That's perfectly fine, but don't let it be that you feel like you can't ever find someone or won't ever find someone. That simply just isn't true. You have tons of time left in your life to find someone.

• Take a seat and join the club 😂I've already bought like 59year's worth of catnip 😕

• just because ur focused on a job and college, doesn't mean u gotta give up on finding someone, or at least the possibility of finding someone.

sure some days i wonder if marriage is even worth it, but in the end you kinda know it is. it doesn't have to stay at the front of ur mind, but giving up on it is just a cowardly escape.

• hmmmm i sometimes fear to end up like that :'( :'(
    memesvault.com/.../Forever-Alone-Guy-01.jpg

• I feel this way
    Don't worry I won't be forever alone though
    As soon as I get my own place I'm gonna adopt 3 dogs and a black cat and grow old with them

• You're 19!

• I think you SHOULD be focusing on your job and school. You have the rest of your life to worry about your SO. Its never too late, especially at your age. :-)

• you're 19, do whatever you have to do to be happy.

• yah but it's fine because single life is best life

• Yes I do feel the same way. The guy I crushed on flaked on me several times so I'm giving up hope to ever find mine 😔

• It is normal but Ill say this sometimes we find a SO when we aren't even looking.

• It's just a stage in your life. You'll get there

What Guys Said 8

• Cmon dude, you're 19, you haven't even lived a quarter of your life yet

• A guy at 19 practically still didn't practise full life and no one kows what will happen tomorrow and you seem to decide that you will he forever alone , NON SENSE

• If you're 19, you have a lot of time to change your mind. No reason to think you'll feel the same way forever.

• Jesus, you're 19. Stop being overly dramatic.

• lol nice conclusion you're smart asf

• You're 19 years old, man. Relax.

• I do, mate.

• You're 19 and you look tall, you'll find someone...