Ok what is this..."I want your you" ?

I need Guy's perspective... so I've been having this flirtation/ seeing a guy I work with for about 2 weeks. From the get go he has been very clear on his interest in me which I appreciate.. no games 😊 He calls me, we face time almost every night for hours before bed and text at work and try to meet up... He has a kid full time so we can't really hang out too much... So anyways I asked him what he wants and he says " I want you" so I'm not sure if he means just sexually or dating? We havnt gone beyond kissing and he makes jokes how his kid wants a second mommy lol. What do you honestly think guys?
thank you 😘

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be said various ways, there isn't enough context to know. you really need to just ask him what he means.

1 I want you "in my life", as my woman, girlfriend, wife, etc. e. g. LTR.
    2 I want you right now (I don't read it this way based upon how it was conveyed)

I'm going with door #1. If he has a kid, he knows better than to fool around although he's going to want that (it is a male right;). But he knows the consequences... at least I hope at that age.

P. S. saying #1 two weeks in... that is premature. Its infatuation... you are smarter than that, at 34, to know if anyone is thinking straight. It means he's interested though! Get to know him if you are interested...

• Yea, I agree... He said he didn't expect to like me so much or anyone as much at this time in his life.

What Guys Said 10

• If he is joking about the kid thing I'd say he's being more interested in sex. Don't let a guy pressure you for that, put up the boundary relationship before sex, if he doesn't want to commit, move on.

• Yeah... Well it could have been wishful thinking or impulsive thought I guess?

• It's possible yet I'd get my eyes open, intuition however is only an early warning system and depending on if it's internal or external intuition it can be based on present information or past information. My concern here is for you and not seeing you travel too far down the rabbit hole, and getting hurt. I'm not sure if a relationship is what you are looking for, so I'm going to assume you are, for the sake of this opinion.

• Well maybe he answered so vaguely because he's still figuring it out... but he does know that he wants you. It doesn't sound like a sexual thing because you haven't gone beyond kissing, and he mentioned his kid wanting a second mommy... I think he's probably thinking he wants to give it a go, but wants to get his feet wet before he jumps in. Hope that helps

• Yea, it does thank u😊 So I guess the fact he's sticking around even though we're not getting intimate says a lot...

• He wants to fuck at thag moment he said that he wants you tho as a girlfriend. You know hat I'm saying? Lol

• No I'm confused lol... please explain 😊

• Haha no his life is really complicated right now he's trying to figure it all out... We talk/ text/ FaceTime everyday though.

• Thata good! Maybe it will all work out. I understand his side right now. I think he likes you a lot tho lol

• HOnestly, not enough info, but partners who have children in their lives ads an added complication. You need to be slowly introduced into his life, because it involves someone else, so it's undesireableto have a revolving door of people he and his kid get attached to or women who come and go every weekend.
    You should expect that things will go a bit slower with this guy, I think

• Yeah... First date was breakfast, lol... It's going slow and at the same time fast with how much we communicate and he keeps me posted on his daily comings and goings

• men doing that usually means their into u

• I don't know I feel like he really means it, especially after saying his kid needs a second mommy. You don't get the kids involved too soon unless you really mean it or you're a douchebag.

• Well I havnt met his daughter but maybe he was just joking with me?

• Maybe he wants to but can't. Right now anyway 😕

• Don't think about it too much, just go with the flow and see what happens.

• From what you've mentioned in your post @Lioness i think this guy has good intentions and genuinely likes you. It's a complement and it's flattering when a person of the opposite sex says that they "Want you".

You only live once πŸ˜†

• He wants to fuck you, or let's say it normal way have sex with you.
    But in order this to happen he needs to receive a closure, to make himself interesting to you, get you outside and when the moment comes? he acts
    then he receive the pleasure and perhaps you, depends if he is married or not.

• @DarkManx thanks for the reply😊 What do you mean by he needs to receive a closure? He is divorced by the way...

• Well he might be not like that, but the one thing is for sure,
      we won't date a girl just for fun, men date a girl for one common reason,
      to have sex with her, otherwise what will we receive? nothing just wasting the time.

• So you are saying women are only good for sex?

• 'i want you' sounds sexual advances..
    N if he is joking about the second mommy thing, means he wants just sex..

But if he serious say that he looking for a mommy for his kid, then it might be more than casual sex.. He might really like you then

• Well he was texting me 5 feet from each other in the office I asked " what do you want?"he said " I want you"

• It sounds as sexual advances..

• You'll need to talk more, it could be either sex or dating with this little of info.

• He definitely wants you the person.

• Thanks @ted22 why you say that?

• Maybe... But he could have just been joking with hat comment, right?

• Well it's only two weeks so maybe. But guys don't usually make those jokes... Hey why don't you just ask him?

What Girls Said 1

• It's safe to assume that he means it in a physical way.