Girls which guy would you choose?

• Guy A, is 5'1, he is funny humorous and weighs 115 pounds, he lives an upper middle class lifestyle and Is a great guy overall
  • Guy B, is rich drives a Bentley continental, he can shower a woman in gifts but is very arrogant, he is also over 6 foot
  • I just wanna see these results

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither.
    Guy one is very short amd that's usually fine by me but average in all aspects. He doesn't have any traits that can make me overlook it basically.

Guy two is cool in terms of his cash but he's an asshole and that sort of ruins everything about him.

I'd rather be alone.

• What traits could guy one have to make you overlook it though.

• There is no such thing as perfection. Perhaps if the guy was very romantic or he was very exceptionally kind or had very nice facial features. But as of now guy one is just an average dude with one pretty bad flaw. And guy two has his perks that are overpowered by a very big flaw.

• I'll give you best answer :D, I would fit all of the attributes that you mentioned, I'm an all in one package lol. Thanks for your opinion.

What Girls Said 3

• neither. don't care about a guys monetary wealth. there's no real info about looks and personalities, interests. 5'1 is too short.

• No love for a short man :(

• I'm 5'9. that's too much of a difference. I'd go for a guy who's a couple inches shorter at most.

• I'd say a guy more like guy A

• Neither...

What Guys Said 1

• I'm 6'9" and I'd take both. Just kidding I'm straight.