If a woman is possessive and slightly sneaky/crazy, but you have a great connection and she's gorgeous... Would you still consider her?

like if early on she comes across as a bit clingy, crazy or possessive but you have a great time together otherwise and she's above attractive that you can ever do... Would you keep her

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends (if chosen please explain.. Well explain in others too, but this one more lol)
I really would like men opinions... No other women lol
Hahah I love how a bunch of women said "no" and more men said "yes"

Most Helpful Guy

• i met this girl and it was not love at first sight. overall a great girl, sense of humour, flirting skills and quite good at it, cute laugh, nice smile... a lot to offer. she started to grow on me... plus we had a great connection and talking about anything and everything. even had sexual innuendos and discussion sex a lot.

but she would snap at me whenever she would feel i did her wrong (though the reasons were kind of childish, no offence). and though she once approached to have a discussion regarding such a childish situation (initiative which i found nice at first), the discussion turned into her saying that I am to blame for the whole situation and also threw some words around there that i did not like. not swears, but telling me i have issues and no education. i did not say anything bad about her in the whole discussion. not one word.
    i once was nice to another girl (but not compliments or flirting. nice as in being a gentleman)
    She bluntly asked me if I am looking to get laid with that other girl and if this is the reason i am being nice to her...
    i kind of started to feel tired about these moments, so i kind of backed off. she is still a great girl, but those things were a bit strange to me.

• So you didn't want to continue seeing her?

• @Jujulius i honestly do not think the girl in my case is bipolar. She simply seems posessive and jealous at times in very childish ways. And it makes me think that she will only get worse once in a relationship. I like to see that the other person cares but for her to say "you are being nice to that girl so you can get to fuck her". That's something that goes beyond what i find normal.
      It is not that i gave up on her at the smallest thing, but it honestly got tiring. She would get pissed at me and i would give her space to get back to her senses plus there was no reason for me to apologize or "have a talk"... She would end up blaming me for the whole situation which she created in the first place...
      Glad to hear you found someone that can understand you.
      I remember this female friend. great smile and laugh to die for. She had some anger issues; she was aware and honest saying she sometimes goes overboard and snaps easily. It didn't push me away and i liked having her around

• @Jujulius i mean though she would sometimes snap and get angry she would never blame me for it or hold it against me. I would sometimes react by starting to smile and laugh at her getting angry to the point she would calm down eventually. It was a nice feeling and i honestly liked her as a human being because i realized her behavior might not be entirely up to her. Plus she was aware and would warn me she gets mad easily.

With this other girl i mentioned in my initial comment, it feels like she is immature and childish, jealous and possessive. It got tiring because of her behavior

Most Helpful Girl

• Clingy /possessive is the first thing that would drive a man away.

What Guys Said 18

• I'm slightly crazy 😂😂 I think everyone is nowadays. I would definitely consider her. If I'm dating her I'd rather have her clingy than distant. Let's me know there is a future.

• It all depends if I like her or not, if I do then I wouldn't mind at all.
    Possessiveness and being clingy comes from trust issues and I dont think this should be a deal breaker since we ''all'' have issues, nobody is perfect. With something like this, things can be worked out and ways can be found to build trust and a stronger bond in the relationship.

by the way, I also believe any woman, no matter how sane she is, if pushed enough can become crazy.

• Any guy looking for a serious relationship l'd say yes reasons why listed below.
    1. Possessive behavior in relationships is a form of obsession which pretty much guarantees loyalty & a little worship.

2. Crazy in a good way is considered corky which is attractive quality for women to have. The same way women are attracted to a tiny bit of jerk in a guy. Guys are attracted to a tiny bit of crazy in a girl. My ex-gf use to microwave her cereal not oatmeal I mean like "Cpt Crunch" because she liked her cereal soggy. I thought it was weird & adorable lol.

3. As for sneaky that's a hard one because if you're possessive, odds are you'll clash best with a guy who also has clinging attributes. If he was being sneaky what would you assume he was up too? But if you mean horseplay sneaking up on him then yeah that's fine. Also he might be okay with it a little mystery is always nice

• I wouldn't pay any mind to negative responses on your question here. I personally think there's someone for everyone. Might take a few tries or a while to find your match but I'm sure you will eventually. Just be yourself & that's the best thing you can do.

• yes i would date her and stay in a relationship with her

• What is the other option a ugly girl? I will choose the hot crazy girl.

• Better crazy and possessive than a disloyal bullet you have to dodge.

• Thats okay. She is possessive because she loves me. I would always assure her about my loyalty.

• Nope, she's still possessive and crazy.

• Possessive is one thing, but clingy is a huge no-no, and crazy is even worse

A lot of guys would consider her, but I wouldn't

• loool but she's gorgeous? :O she will fool uuu hahah

• @kat_gran Sure did
      However, it just gave me a lesson to not let appearance overshadow personality

It's like a car... A sexy car is still nothing if the engine is fucked up.

• VERY TRUE MY FRIEND!
      Good you learnt your lesson. Sometimes you can only learn certain things the hard way. haha

• ex fiancee was like that

• If she's gorgeous sure.

• Depend on how possesive and crazy she is. "Don't be with another girl or i'll kill ya" crazy like is a no no. Crazy like trying new things or expressing yourself to the world not giving a single fuck can be quite hot in my opinion. Yandere is a no no for me.

• r u serious right now.

-___________________________________________________________________________-

yes.

• Sure. As long as the clinginess and possessiveness isn't to extreme, it can be kind of cute.

• No. I have shit to hide!

• Lol nope, I'd be driven away.

• Can't date someone possessive regardless of how they look.

• Most problems women have are likely to be over looked the more attractive he finds her. Also the better the sex is, and if she can cook.
    Men will be more willing to deal with the problems or over look them, the higher she rates in these things.

• This is very true

• It might sound shallow but I think us men have our heart. But than we have a heart booster which comes from strong attraction, submissive attactchment & sexual addiction to a person. I don't think we can help it to be honest pretty sure it's dna.

What Girls Said 2

• well, if she's hot.. she can get away with a lot.

• Hell nah ! she could be the most beautiful women hell nah !