Text you later?!?!

Is it weird that the guy I am talking to doesn't text if he is "Busy"? I have never known anyone like this. To me texting is what you do when you are busy so you don't have to call the person to communicate. A text takes like 2 seconds, I don't see why it would be such a big deal to text while doing other things. He will text me first and into the conversation he will be like "got to go,text you later" and then when he texts later he says that he was busy. I don't understand.

What Guys Said 1

• What is he busy doing during these breaks?

For example, when I go to the gym I don't carry my cellphone around with me. Also, while at work I cannot always text someone back or carry on a text conversation.

What Girls Said 1

• some people have lives ...and they don't necessarily revolve around you... you sound kind of needy , that could work against you in your relationship...