How do you like your girl to dress?

I love wearing running shorts/leggings and t shirts. Ill dress up when I need to for work and on the weekends when I go out. But do you prefer seeing your girl natural in sweats or done up all the time?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My girlfriend is a girly girl, so she dress in dresses, skirts, and heels.

What Guys Said 15

• I like both honestly. I'm usually in shorts and a tshirt or no shirt when I'm home or even getting groceries. But if we go out for a romantic dinner I'll dress up and love if she would too. I prefer her to be natural in the way she's most comfortable which common enough us leggings or shorts lol.

• The way she wants unless it is revealing or slutty

• Natural at home and done up when going out.

you know what... it doesn't really matter as long as she showers regularly lol

• Natural in jeans+t-shirt+sneakers. No make up, no dyed hair. I love comfort lover women instead of attention.

• I like her to wear athletic apparel mostly, but getting dressed up from time to time is great.

• i like seein my girl natural..
    yoga pants and top are what i love to see her in

• i love a girl in sweat pants and t shirt looks super hot

• I like girly tomboys. A girl that can wear skirts, dresses, and heels. While other times, wear jeans, skinny jeans or leather pants with boots or sneakers. Also I like the girly tough look. A dress or a skirt with biker boots or combat boots.

• I think that depends on the guy tbh & how the girl looks. To be honest I'm not much of a blonde person but when I was dating one. I liked her pink pj pants & her wearing skinny jeans normal t-shirts. My fiancĂ© is s brunnet & I love her in skirts with multi-color/stripped leggings, tight jeans, short shorts, and for bed time nightie t-shirts.

• whatever she feels comfortable in.

• Natural would anytime , but done up sometimes occasionally so i can compliment her :D

• I like sport wears

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0