Will I ever find a guy who will love me unconditionally and think I am beautiful?

I am 16 and I never had a boyfriend. I have never been asked out on a date, the guys I have crush on never seem to like me back. I am now afraid of being forever alone. I know I am still very young and have plenty of time to find a boyfriend. I am just worried no guy will ever look past my flaws and accept me and love me for who I am on the inside and out.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're only 16: there's a 99% chance you won't end up alone forever.

What Guys Said 9

• Honey you have nothing to worry about. Even if you were an ugly girl you would still likely get a guy in the long run. I know a girl who is not attractive at all and she got a boyfriend last August.

• Just be yourself and don't focus on getting a boyfriend. It will make you obsessive. Be a nice person to be around with, without seeming desperate for a boyfriend / relationship. This way people will get to know yóu. And this may sound strange, but be fit. Take up a sport if you didn't already, like running, or martial arts, and be healthy. You will radiate confidence.

• When I was your age mostly everyone in my school was into gangster hip hop. I am a nerdy gamer skateboarder, so I didn't really like any of the girls at my school except 1 & no body at my school really liked me. Every weekend I'd go running at this other high school & a cheerleader like instantly mugged me and we dated for a year. What I'm trying to say is high school is a popularity game. Even the most attractive girls can feel ugly because of what the majority think is cool at the time. You're young tons of guys are gonna throw themselves at your feet eventually just don't rush it you'll end up getting hurt or taken advantage of

• Nobody know the answer to that question gurl. It all up to fate.

You have plenty of time though. It also go both way. Someday there be a guy that love you unconditionally and think you are beautiful but you are not attractive to him.

• Nah it isn't like that you'll find him for sure
    It's just matter of time so be awesome and have fun 😊

• You're just too young to find true love right now , i am not old too either , so sometimes , i also question myself , will i find someone , or i won't? The answer to this question we don't know yet , it's a tricky situation , so i'll say let's be optimistic and we'll find true love.

• Probably not.

• You said you're younger now. Don't worry you will find a guy soon. Just don't trust everyone easily it would returns to you as a heart broke.

• Yes you will. It may not be your crush but lots of guys feel the same

What Girls Said 10

• You're only 16. most people don't find a SO until college. slow down. If you do stuff with a guy just to fit in you'll regret it.

• You're young, you have plenty of time for that. I understand how you think about this because you're a teenager but truth is, most people don't meet the one later in life.
    Don't stress out about this.

• Lol, at 16 your still really young. Don't worry, you've still got plenty of time. I'm 24 and wondering if I'll ever find someone like that.

• Focus on yourself, your friends, your education. I didn't date until I was 19. No regrets. Better to wait than to jump into something then get your heart broken too early

• I know it sucks to have that creeping feeling that no one will love you or accept you, but you're right: you're young, and you have a long time to find someone. It may not happen this week, or this month, or even this year, but some day, all the waiting will be worth it, and you will have someone that will make you smile and who will love your flaws! Don't worry, it's normal to get anxious about this stuff. Heck, I am too sometimes. But remember, it's okay to feel that, and it won't last forever. The right person will find you and love you for who you are when the time is right :)

• Girlll enjoy lifeee. These boys are young anyway and are confused just as you are. Enjoy your life, play, go out, spend quality time shopping, talk to your friends, gossip. Enjoy your childhood and the boy time will come when its the right time.

• Giirl your worrying too young.. you'll find wha you want when the yime comes.. today tomorrow next year or the next ten.. live life and dont wait for him to come..

• I have the same problem. Have had boyfriends but not really serious ones. My crushes never like me, but there have been 'typical nice guys' that told me they liekd me. I rejected them. I feel like I might have to 'settle'

• I'm in the same boat as you, it seems as if I'm the biggest prude of all my friends, but I have to believe there is a guy out there for everyone even if we haven't met him yet. Everyday I am sure that you and I are making someone smile with out knowing. It takes some time though, go to college and meet new people there. Who knows you might find your husband there.

• You're 16. Calm down. Lol