I am Hispanic, What is the best way to find an Asian Boyfriend in the States?

Most Helpful Guy

• Move to California.

• I wish I can move! Also, I think California is very expensive! right?

• I dont live there so I dont know how expensive it is. I have just heard that there are a lot of Asians in certain parts of the state.

• I have tried online. but not luck!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• 1|0
    • Have you ever date an Hispanic? Sometimes, I think Asians do not like Hispanics.. though!

• No. There are barely to no hispanics around here though.

Generally speaking Asians are culturally attracted to other Asians and whites the most. The darker your skin is, the more dislikable you are to them. Of course that doesn't count for every single Asian individual, but thats generally what most Asian cultures see as desirable.

• ok. about skin color. I have seen a lot of Asian Guys with Black Women

• San Francisco, California. One of the largest Asian-American populated cities.

• Go to China Town.

• Hehe.. you are funny.. go to China Town to buy groceries?

• Thank you, I think that is the best idea.. I have been thinking about that. That is called "marketing" hehe

• Pretty much.

• I don't understand why are you searching an Asian guy? You wanna cook some mouse?

• I love Asian Guys, specially the ones that are educated, polite and smart. Also in regards to relationships they are very committed; in bed they are the best in every aspect. See have in sex is not having the penis inside the vagina, is what you do with and with everything else you have to offer. Asian men also knows how to give the best massages.

• You're looking for an Asian guy its the first reason. You want an Asian because of his massage ability and performance in bed. You're looking to him abilities not his feelings. You know slaves have some abilities like that. Their masters/lords doesn't care their feelings and other stuffs. Don't love peoples for their abilities just love them because they loves you. Ofcourse personal abilities are important but first of all feelings more valuable than abilities.

• umm.. interesting point of view.. of course.. chemistry has to exist and about love.. it depends on the definition for love.. because if love definition is the feeling that eachother would feel.. I do not believe that is love. My definition of Love is a choice that someone makes.. ex.. I love this person by being committed, by making him happy, by showing respect.. by taking care and be with that person anytime he needs me. etc.. feelings for me come and go..

• be lupe fuente

What Girls Said 3

• Go to San Francisco.

• If you're thinking about online there are sites like tinychat, womenForAsianMen (wfam), and asiantown. Warning most of them are fuck boys so be careful!

• Which state are you planning on moving to?

• don't know yet, maybe Dallas

• Oh uhhh I don't know how many Asians are there
      I just know Cali is full of Asians and so is Florida
      And certain parts of NYC also have a lot of Asians

• umm.. Don't know yet