Good dating sites?

I'm a very shy and quiet (at first) person in real life, so that makes it hard for me to talk to guys here. I've only ever had online relationships because of this. So I'm thinking that it might be time to try a dating site soon. Money isn't really an issue here. I know there's paid ones, and free ones, but I'm leaning more toward paid ones because I feel that the people there would actually be a bit more serious about finding someone considering that they're paying for it. So, what are some good dating sites for me to try?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you tried
    GoOoutAndMeetPeopleInRealLife. com

Honestly though, there's always something the person isn't telling or showing you online. Just use this opportunity to put yourself out there, get out of your comfort zone even though you're shy and you might meet someone great!

Or go on tinder, where 80% of the guys just want sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm of two minds on the pay vs free. On the one hand, yes people are going to be more serious about looking for an actual relationship when they are paying for a service. On the other, free sites are going to draw vastly more people for you to have the chance to connect with and I feel dating can very much be a numbers game sometimes.

I met my boyfriend on Plenty of Fish, which was known to be a hook up site before Tinder got real big. He was also on OkCupid which is considered to be a little more for people looking to find relationships.

What Guys Said 6

• Why do you want to get in a relationship in the first place? I mean your young and got plenty of time in your hands. Dont get into online and get dating people for the wrong reasons.

• Tinder is good. Mostly hookups though.

• If you find out let me know

• OK Cupid.

...

• singleandshy. com?

• I think its best to try and meet people in real life but there is some dating sites out there that are better than others , some are free and some cost money to use fully.

What Girls Said 3

• Christian Mingle if you want someone who is God like.
    Badoo is Free and is good for a Date, Looking for a Mate and guys rarely are catfishes.
    I have heard good things about E-Harmony and Match. com but it will cost you Plenty, Where Plenty of Fish is Free but probably just average for finding someone.
    Good luck and there is always Facebook... A man from Egypt found me on there awhile back and I ended up flying out to Egypt to marry him on my second trip. xx

• Girls ask guys ! hahah!

• Try Zoosk :) highly recommended..