What do you think about this?

What do you think about this?

My boyfriend has been caught out before with dating websites before and I went onto his mail and found this. He activated his old account and then deleted it the same day. Why would he do this?

Should I ask him or just ignore it?
If I should ask him what should I say?

What Guys Said 1

• ask, but be careful accusing him. that will end it depending who he is.

What Girls Said 2

• I have no idea. The only way you will know for sure is to ask him directly. Be prepared for him to be upset that you spied on him. No one likes being spied on.

Why are you still concerned with him that you spied on him? Is it just your fear or was there something specific recently that happened?

If you think he is a cheater, then break up with him. If it is you and in your head, then you need to work on yourself or your jealously may create the thing you fear most, cheating.

Good luck to ya'.

• He has done it before so I guess I can't trust him

• Well, then there is your answer. You should break up with him. If you can't trust the person you are with then there is no point of being with them. It isn't fair to you or them.

Sorry but that is what it comes down to. :(

• He either did that and was going to cheat on you and then decided otherwise or he got a date set up.
    Confront him.
    Say his phone kept going off and that name came up.