Am I a "interesting" guy?

I'm a college sophomore, and as someone with marginal experience with women I ask the question of, "if i am able to begin dating a woman, can I keep her interested in me?" So should i branch out on my interests to show her i am well rounded or something to that extent? What exactly should I do to not become boring in a relationship? I believe that i am rather diverse in my interests, in addition to my spontaneous behavior. My interests include: Motorcycle riding, model making, photography, writing/reading poetry, playing the guitar, watching anime/reading manga, reading/writing short stories, video games, board games, horse back trail riding, volunteer work, baking pastries and desserts, and painting. I'm just worried that I will be uninteresting and be dumped due to my lack of experience and knowledge of relationships. Any ideas on how to become prepared?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're only 18 everybody at that age has little to no relationship experience and certainly no experience at adult relationships. You have plenty of interests. People complain about getting bored in a relationship because they don't want to put in the mutual work of keeping a relationship interesting or they are not with the right person.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are the most interesting man in the world.

• I don't always drink beer, but when I do. I prefer Dos Equis. Stay thirsty my friends.

Couldn't resist.

• Lmao😂😂😂👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

• That was the point, but still well done lol

What Girls Said 1

• Be yourself. The right women will accept you just as you are if she's meant for you.

What Guys Said 1

• Be yourself. Find someone who enjoys things you enjoy.