Do introverted guys get more obsessive about their crushes than extroverted guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I alternate between introvert and extrovert. I think the answer is yes: when I'm in an extroverted mood I tend to casually flirt with other girls and that does make me think less about a girl I'm really in love with, at least for a short while, it works even if I know the girl I'm flirting with only wants attention. It also increases your confidence so when your in a "wait, was that a signal from her, does she actually like me?" situation you're more likely to think "yes, that other girl flirted with me, so why not her too?" instead of the usual "nah, must've been my imagination, she couldn't possibly be into me..." self-defeating thought that introverts tend to suffer from.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its possible for introvert and extrovert guys to become really obsessed with crushes. The difference being that if the person has a more active life style, they will have more to occupy their mind. From my experience, the introverts are the type that will not initiate conversations with you but they'll stare a lot, follow you around and want to be near you. It does come across as kind of creepy. I've had a few guys do this with me, one of which had a girlfriend.

What Guys Said 17

• It's possible as introverts tend to think more in terms of reflection as they have more alone time.

• No, I think it's the same. Maybe they just suffer more if they can't approach her due to being introverts.

• It's possible. But only because introverted guys don't really meet a lot of girls, so they might be more fixated on one they already know.

• I'm introverted but I'm not obsesed over anyone.

• Possibly (for the same reason they are introverted) but not necessarily.

• yea probably they have a lot of alone time to think about them so yea sounds logical to me

• I think they do since they usually keep their thoughts and feelings to themselves. They begin to wallow in it

• im an introvert and i would say yeah maybe.

• Introversion or extraversion does not correlate with obsessive thoughts.

• I don't know. Great question.

• I don't think there's any correlation between the two despite that it would seem that way.

• no, im quite introverted and i never get a crush on someone. love to me comes more gradual.

• I would say probably. But it's never going to be 100% one or the other.

• Yes. I am introverted and I can relate to this.

• No , not really

• yeah they can

• I think so.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on the guy. It makes more sense that guys who have a lot of time on their hands get more obsessed with their crushes than busy guys do.

• I can't talk for all but for my boyfriend it's true. before we date he was always following me everywhere, text me and call me a lot everyday. Now we are always together and he just think about me.