Should I buy her a gift for her birthday?

I have gone on 6 dates with this girl. We are not in a relationship, we simply hang out together and we have kissed. Her birthday is coming up, should I buy her a gift? Also, my intention is to have a relationship with her eventually.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have the intention of being in a relationship with her eventually then I don't see why not. Plus even good friends get things for birthdays. I'm not saying you have to go all out, but something small just to recognize it would be nice I think.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should definitely get her something for her birthday. Especially if you want to pursue a relationship with her.

Try to do something meaningful to her. Maybe buy her a gift and take her out for a nice meal.

What Girls Said 2

• You will win a lot of points if you do

• I'd say either get her a gift or take her out on her birthday and let her know you wanna be in a relationship

What Guys Said 0