Guys, why dont guys my age like me?

I'm 16 and going to be 17 soon. My friends tell me I'm pretty and gorgeous, but I mean they're supposed to say that so I guess it doesn't count. I'm not cocky or overconfident, and I'm not obnoxious. I'm smart and get good grades.. I play soccer basketball and lacrosse. (Not a tomboy, i just like sports) .. People tell me I'm funny, caring and that I have a kind heart and I'm always nice to everyone. I guess I am shy at first but once you get to know me I'm not shy at all. Maybe it's because I don't party or go out like drinking and smoking. Am I too much of a "goody two shoes"? Here's a physical description: I am 5'3 (short Ik), I have long brunette hair with natural blonde highlights, I have blue eyes with gold flecks, i play sports so you could say I'm toned, I have a nice sized ass I guess, and I am a 32 c. Guys, from this description would you like me or no.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok wait I'm coming for you 😂 LOL

• 😂😉 I'll be waiting lol

• Because you're so easy to talk to and I wish I could've known you in person 😕😂

• Haha 😜
      That's so sweet of you 😊
      Maybe someday
      We never know 😂 LOL

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah you sound pretty awesome. It'll happen, don't worry

• Are you sure? I just feel like no guy is ever gonna like me 😓

• Maybe your too overly nice which is perceived to be weak try to loosen up and be yourself and if your really shy even with the company of your friends then that's okay leave them alone and based on your description I don't see anything wrong

• im sure many guys like/love you but are afraid to approach, you should find a guy you really like and approach, girls are expected to.

• Why are they afraid though? I'm not mean

• im sure your not mean, but guys think you might be, they are afraid of rejection cause its too common for guys to be rejected and its the opposite for girls they are usually accepted, because of their physical beauty and why girls can practically have anyone they want. plus they might think your taken.