Have you ever confessed to someone who didn't seem interested in you?

They never said they didn't like you but it seemed to you that they just wanted to be friends. Aka: you believed you were in the friendzone. Did it turn out well?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. No.

• Did you know them kind of well before or was it more like an aquaintence thing?

• It's for the best. Well, no, no it isn't. Thank you. T_T

• Aww :< sounds recent.
      You're welcome

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I did. Tuned out he was in love with me.

• Oh really? Wow! Congrats (I. Think)!
      Was there something specific he did before that made you feel like you were friendzoned?

• Yes he basically ignored me in a group of friends and avoided my eye contact and would get weird and mad any time I tried d to talk to him alone lol basically anything he could do to make me feel friendliness he did.

• Ooh :0 was he just shy?

What Guys Said 1

• yesy betsy

• They're your best friend now?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. And my guts were right, he saw me as just a friend.

• Yes! Unfortunately, it didn't progress into anything more than friendship. However, he became one of my best friends! :) Not every situation is the same though, so it might be completely different for someone else!

• What did you say to him?

• @Azara Yes, I totally agree! Because if you don't express anything, you'll just regret it later. And life shouldn't be filled with contrition :)

• Agreed.