The test of time?

Hookups Are fun until you get attached. What should I do if I start falling for my bootycall? I want to wait it out secretly hoping he'll eventually want to date me. Does time change guys minds? I really like him and I know I sound a little delusional but I can't stop thinking about him should I stick around or run so I won't be so hurt? Why does this even matter so much that he dates me I like having sex with him but It's not enough for me. What to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• "I want to wait it out secretly hoping he'll eventually want to date me"

oh for the love of christ...

Most Helpful Girl

• Worrying about getting attached is no fun. Having feeling free sex is fine but I'd never have sex with someone who was worried either of us might develop feelings.. that's limiting and boring.

If the arrangement was just sex then rtell him your feelings have changed. If he's not interested rspect that and respect yourself and move on.

• Confront the situation and deal with it. Don't wait around for nothing. Worst thing you can do and it's cowardly.

What Guys Said 2

• Nahh lol

• agree

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should tell him how you feel and see if he's looking for something more and if he's not then immediately get yourself away from away so you won't further attach yourself, i know it may be hard but you're probably feeling lust anyways so just go for it :)

• I wish I could tell you what you really want to hear which is that he feels the same way, but in all honesty he's probably never going to think of you as anything more than a hookup. You have to get out of this before you get more attached and end up getting hurt.

• Run for the hills if he doesn't want what you want

• Or a leisurely stroll might suffice... But definitely exit :)