Is it good or bad moving in with your bf?

Me and my boyfriend are planning to move in together, we're both 18. About to turn 19. I'm in college and have a part time job he's full time working and plans to go to school later on. What do you think about the idea? Would you do it? Why or why not? What are the advantages and disadvantages?

I really really like this guy and I feel like he's the "one" we get along really well and agree on almost everything

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just do it and you'll learn from it. I moved in with my boyfriend of a year when I was 18 and it lasted another year then went to hell. But you learn from it.

• In what way did it go to hell if you don't mind me asking?

• We had a good home life until he started hanging out with idiots and they wanted him out at night and to ditch me whenever and he probably felt like he didn't have enough "freedom", which most young guys have an issue with. And then he just tuned into an arshole and I was sick of it.