Rank your preference in men/women in dating/relationship/hookup context?

Mine is
1. White
2. Indian
3. Latino
5. Black
6. East Asian
7. Muslim (would not date at all)
(preference doesn't have to be race specific)

Updates:
Anyone?

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Girl

• i have no specific race preferences but i prefer a darker/tan skin colour so maybe like Mediterranean or Latin guys

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated Latinas and white girls mainly. I prefer Latinas generally

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• 1) cute guys who are funny and nice
    2) guys I won't date.

3|3
    0|0
    • I don't know about cute... But yeah I can be funny if sarcastic humour is what you're into...

• Cute is a very broad statement. I don't go for one specific guy - this height, brown hair etc. I just like guys who are funny and gentlemanly and great to be around. That makes them cute! And I love sarcasm ;)

• 1) Muslim any race
    2) Arab
    3) White= Hispanic = Black = Asian
    I am pretty much open to many races
    Generally speaking I am not really into South Asian Men, but I like Pakistani and Kashmiri guys, maybe Bengalis

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. black (has it's own ranks too, east Africans are #1)
    2. indian
    3. arab (there are indian/white/black muslims so it's not a race)
    4. east asian/white/latino
    i don't discriminate but i've only had crushes on the top three so that's what i'm going by

p. s. i kept trying to figure out with one i missed because yours has 7 and mines has 6 but it's because you skipped #4 lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • 1.) Syrian
    2.) Palestinian
    3.) Mexican

0|1
    0|0
  • I am mostly attractive to white guys with pretty eyes and dark hair lol. hahah Same goes with latinos. Black people too! <3 Other racist I tend to not interact with since we probably don't have anything in common and I hate their religion

0|0
    0|0
  • I currently like a white man (and he likes me back). Im interested in whites, indians, latino's, some black men (although would not date), and I have like zero attraction to eastern Asian men.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1, 6, 5

0|1
    0|0
  • 1) Who cares

2|0
    0|0
    • Everyone has a preference it doesn't have to be race specific

• I've mainly been with European guys but as long as we share the same culture, it's good.

• Everything that my boyfriend is, which is a very long list.

0|0
    0|0
    • Some specifics? Aren't you in a LDR or something?

• Yep but the important thing is if they give off a vibe that makes me not want to get close to them. That's the major factor of it and isn't something you can describe. Plus it's different on what each person feels.

• 1. Attractive men with jobs
    2. Guys I don't find attractive

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• 1. White
    2. Latina
    3. East-Asian
    4. Did you mean Middle Eastern? Muslim is a religion, not a race or ethnicity.
    5. Indian
    6. Black

0|2
    0|0
    • Nah I can't date anyone who follows muslim ideology principles and culture... Preference doesn't have to be race specific... I could have also ranked them as European, North American and so on...

• Would you date a Middle Eastern girl that wasn't a Muslim?

• Yup sure I would

• 1) white girls
    2) Asian girls
    3) latina girls

i like girls who have really blonde hair, or pitch black hair. i also like really long hair because its stunning. i like girls who are outspoken and dont judge people. girls who do sports and who have a strong character. i like it when they are quirky or a little bit weird.

0|1
    0|0
  • rs717.pbsrc.com/.../715keq.gif
    Islam is a religion, not a race.
    And so there are Muslims that are white, Indian, Latino, black and East Asians.
    And if you wouldn't date someone, why would they be on your list?

3|0
    0|0
    • Seems like you have problem in reading

• Though you may not have meant to imply Islam is a race, what you did say was contradictory.

• Preference could also have been like 1) West European 2) East European 3. American... I left it for the discretion of oponion owner. Don't always follow me use your own brain for a change, I mean no offence

• I'm not picky in a lot of ways like race and physically as I am attracted to so many girls physically. It's personality where I'm very picky. I'm not like most guys where I'll be visually attracted to a girl right on the spot. I would want to be friends first and then go from there. The problems with being too emotional

0|0
    0|0
  • attractive girls

0|0
    0|0
    • But there must be particular kind of girls you find most attractive... For e. g. I find east Asian women to be least attractive generally, although there could be certain exceptions

• what i mean by attractive is if I find the girl attractive
      don't over complicate it

big
      small
      short
      tall

if I like her that's it

• Yeah I thought like that too, but personality and culture matters a lot... I was into some Muslim women and it was horror. East Asian women are kinda obnoxious too I guess. Generalizing is not always so bad, it makes things convenient and we all do that to some extent.

• Muslim is not a race...

0|0
    0|0
  • Muslim isn't race

0|0
    0|0
    • preference doesn't have to be race specific... should I have written it in caps!!!