Why do guys lose interest in me so many times?

I have never had a relationship only those 'thing' situations.
I have a relatively good personality, maybe a little on the 'sweet/good girl' side but I am always open to change en develop myself. I always try to be kind, am not superficial and have my own things in life (friends/interests etc). I tend to be 'claiming' als they say but I am only like that when I know the other person likes me as well.

There is this guy that I have gone on a couple of dates with. I told him I liked him, because I do. I am not yet in love or anything but I am beginning to develop feelings. He is a really good guy. When I told him, he freaked out. He started to ignore me he stopped listening to me. I understand that I may have gone too fast but I have waited too much time with people who in the end wouldn't want to be in a relationship with me.
I want someone to 'adore' me as much as I adore some people. Is that too much?
This situation as happened before. Many times and I just don't understand how I can keep the attention of someone. Please help me 😞

Most Helpful Guy

• You do not need to change away from being a sweet person at all. Just because it didn't work with them doesn't mean you were the problem. Also letting a guy know you like him especially when you've started going on dates is really normal. I don't understand why some people freak out when someone says they like them. Is that not the point of dating?

I think you've just been having terrible luck. Don't give up and don't change your kind demeanor either. Anyone who's worth being with would not have any issue with a girl that's affectionate.

What Guys Said 4

• Believe or not, my longest relationship has been only 2 months, after I found out she was cheating on me. Almost every woman I have been with has cheated on me for being "too" nice they have told me. All it has landed me is in the friend zone and I sort of understand why. When your having a convo, the nice people will say things like it's ok don't worry it's going to be alright, instead of saying no it isn't alright you need to stop etc. etc. Believe it or not, some people get annoyed by someone being nice to them all the time, because they think it's weird or they must want something, when in reality they are really just a nice person (me.) You did nothing wrong, so don't think it was your fault. Keep your head up we will find someone that will appreciate us one day!

• Relax.
    It sounds as though he is the one who has a problem.
    Dating is a process of auditioning prospective mates. He failed the audition.

• Don't worry too much about it maybe he just did not want anything to serious yet

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0