My Boyfriend has good friendship with girls he's been with before. Am I over reacting?

I keep getting jealous when he talks to these girls. I am scared the will try something but i know he would not. Am I over reacting? or been childish please need advice

What Guys Said 1

• i would not call it childish as some adults have this issue. i would try to calm down a bit because unless your getting negative vibes or your gut feelings are sending alarms its perfectly fine. but from a guy point of view they feel the same way about girls having guy friends and the girl ends up braking ties with the guy friends so her boy friend won't be insecure.

i wish it didn't happen but it does. but yeah i think you should relax a bit.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not uncommon to feel insecure or jealous about your boyfriend hanging out with girls he has hooked up with or dated in the past.
    I think the best thing to do here is to talk to him about how you feel about it all. You can't tell him who he can or can't be friends with but what you can do is tell him how his friendships make you feel and let him decide what he's gonna do about them. I feel like you just need reassurance from your boyfriend.