What do you think of a guy that does "daygame"?

"Daygame" means you go on the streets and try to attract women you are interested in. Since it involves stopping women who are sometimes in a rush you have to deal with social anxiety, and of course it is natural to want to learn of interesting things you can say to a woman (not saying lines etc.). For this reason "daygamers" who have a hard time finding women meet up with other daygamers for help and advice.

Some are weird, some are normal.

Some young and attractive, others not so young or attractive.

Some are respectful of woman's boundaries, others use more invasive tactics and persist even when she says she has a boyfriend (the logic here is that sometimes she says this because sure wants to see if you are man enough to persist).

*not everyone calls themselves a daygamer, I just wanted a word to describe what they do because it is not a common thing for people to go out in groups to approach women around towns and cities, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's normal and respectful, I don't see a problem with it. He's trying at least, unlike other people who complain a lot about a lack of dates but don't do anything about it. I prefer more organic meetings, but I get that taking more active involvement in making things happen gets better results.

• yeah, I prefer meeting organically also but it does not happen like that very often for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would put them in the same category as PUAs. Most of them are pathetic and make it into a game while some guys just genuinely want to become a better person.

• yeah daygame is related to pua - nightgame is the other version that involves clubs and stuff.

I just separate them because not everyone that does game is interested in the rehearsed lines - canned material and stuff.

• I liked 'The Natural'.

• Hmm, I have not read that book though Richard La Ruina's advice about microescalation helped improve my game a lot. I think the idea of the natural probably comes from Robert Greene's 'The Art of Seduction' - but I have not read the whole book.

What Girls Said 1

• Same as pick up artists really. The idea of calling yourself a 'daygamer' as if you're special because you decide to go out and approach someone just feels kinda pathetic. I guess the respectful ones are fine. The others who use 'invasive tactics' are twats.

• not everyone calls themselves a daygamer, I just wanted a word to describe what they do because it is not a common thing for people to go out in groups to approach women around towns and cities, etc.

• Well, at least that's something. I'm sure you can imagine just how well it'd go if a group of guys decided to surround the woman.

• it would not go well. I personally have never had any major problems though. From my perspective, yes I know it is a little weird but I would not engage in such behaviours if it was not already so difficult to meet and attract women.

What Guys Said 0