Are we heading towards dating or are we more platonic friends?

We have been texting everyday for the last 2 weeks, we have not gone out on a date yet. Sometimes the responses to my texts will be within a min or sometimes I won't hear from her until the next day, I do the same thing to though, sometimes I won't reply until the next day. Very rarely does she ever text me first, I always do the texting. Out of those two weeks, we have not talk for two days spread out. She let me add her on FB, which I take as a good sign.

Most Helpful Girl

• So far it's nothing serious. It sounds like a catch up with two platonic friends. It wouldn't hurt to ask her to go on a date with you to clarify if she's interested romantically or not..

Most Helpful Guy

• You talk more about the frequency of talking, as opposed to what you talk about. To me, this sounds like she is more of a friend. The fact that she doesn't text you first, may be a sign of a lack of interest.
    You are right that her letting you add her on Facebook is a good thing, but on its own, it does not say much about whether you are heading towards friendship or dating.

My interpretation is that this is leaning towards friendship rather than dating, based on the fact that she doesn't text you all that often. This is merely my take on your situation; to find out what is really going on, you could ask her our and see if she agrees.

What Girls Said 1

• You are putting yourself in the friend zone if you have been texting this long and haven't asked her out yet!! Wait are you waiting for? If she is interested she won't be for much longer if you don't move it forward. And she might not be, that is fine too, but you will never know until you ask.

What Guys Said 1

• U guys are heading towards a texting relationship. If you like her as a friend, ask her to hang out. If you like her more than that, ask her out on a date. Then, u will know where u stand.