As an Indian guy, we have to try 10 times as hard as other guys. Why is life so unfair?

Generally speaking:
- Even our own girls reject us for whites.
- Approaching a girl doesn't work.
- Girls don't approach us.
- If we do secure a girl after trying super hard, all it takes is a white guy to walk by and say hi for her to drop us like a bomb.

This is depressing. I feel absolutely worthless. Like it's the end for me.
We are born with a racial disadvantage.
Which is why I gave up dating :)

Most Helpful Girl

• There are attractive people in every country. And yes India too. Sure may not be everyones type, but everyone has different preferences, just like some go crazy for Channing Tatum while others find him ugly...
    here's some attractive Indian guys to prove its not a race thing...
    http://southcast.in/media/2011/06/mmm-rsh.jpg
    img.topyaps.com/.../PRATEEK-JAIN-1.jpg
    Nishant Anand especially though 😱😍⬇️
    splitsvilla8.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/65.png
    Yeah so don't give me the race card, stop whining and maybe work out a bit. Plus some indian dudes always come off as so desperate which makes you less attractive.
    lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../photo.jpg
    Geez.

• "Yeah so don't give me the race card, stop whining and maybe work out a bit. Plus some indian dudes always come off as so desperate which makes you less attractive."
      The only Indian guys that stand a decent chance with girls are either tall, rich, buff, or really light skinned. Guys of other races outside of East Asian like white guys, really light skinned guys of other races, and black guys in some cases don't have to be either tall, rich, or buff to be liked. All those guys you posted are buff and probably tall. A guy of any race can be liked if he's tall or buff. Many Indian guys don't have the time to be dedicated to gym due to pressure of excelling in school. Why are they pressured way more than guys of other races? Cause our parents know that we won't be liked by a girl without having a lot of money usually. So no, you are wrong. Indian guys do have it at least 10 times harder because we have to compensate by being either rich, tall, buff, or really light skinned to be liked.

• "Many white guys, and black guys complain about these exact same issues as well if they're not the most attractive, its all over GaG." No idea why when enough girls like them. "Boohoo, a lot of other people have the same issue, have your pick." Not to the extent of South Asians and East Asians. Our parents literally pressure us to go for a job with a 6 digit salary. Anything below a really high paying job and we're considered failures. Not just to our parents but also for girls of our races who expect way more out of us. "
      And on the side note, believe it or not but I twice had huge crushes on short, incredibly dark, fairly nerdy indian guys, despite the other attractive, rich guys in my schools." Didn't you say you only like guys with abs and would only go for guys with rock hard abs in some other question? Lol make up your mind. You can't be naive and say guys of certain races and skin color are not heavily disadvantaged. It's evident everywhere.

• @MyUsernameRules I never said anything about only liking guys like that. I don't necessarily choose who I crush over. It's only my preference to go for guys like that, doesn't mean I won't go for others if it happens.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop whining, for fucks sake. Do you really think a woman will choose a whiner? Seriously.
    Why don't you go out there and charm the fuck out of a girl?
    I'm tired of all these Indian men complaining about being Indian cause no girl likes them, maybe, just maybe, the reason is because many of you act like little kids? There's more than 1 billion Indians, and unless they built them in labs, they all came from the union of a penis and a vagina, a man and a woman fucking. If they could do it, you can do it too.

What Girls Said 7

• Work on educating your people. Indian guys have a Bad rep for a reason. So many of them just loves to creep on girls, and they do that with no fact whatsoever. And they do that to any girl. Literally. I've had guys I bet are older than my dad hitting on me. I've Seen how divorced middle aged men are looking online for foreign Virgin brides. Hypocrisy! And the way many Indian guys stare at girls... Has been a topic of several questions on gag. Just search for "Indian stare" or something. So yeah... Sorry but there is a reason why your people have a Bad Reputation.

• I have seen many white guys complaining about being single so life is not unfair just our attitude to life is wrong

• Unfortunately, life isn't fair. You either deal with it or let it make you a bitter twisted version of yourself. Complaining won't get you anywhere and you aren't owed anything. Focus on being a good person instead of thinking you deserve a woman just because.

• I'm an Indian girl who dated an Indian guy.
    He was not "tall, rich or buff" as someone said. In fact, he was nerdy, lanky and not rich.
    The problem with most Indian guys is that, they don't know how to talk to a woman. And that does not necessarily has to do with romantic pursuits.
    I have come across many creepy guys on internet and sadly, most of them were Indian. A Indian guy here asked me if I was a virgin, after we barely exchanged few messages. Is this the way you talk to a girl? When I said that it's none of his business, he said that I was saying so because I am not a virgin. Don't you think this is creepy? Am I supposed to show my intact hymen to this guy? He's not alone. There are many many Indian men who are like that.
    Many friends of mine had similar experiences. So obviously, we have our guards up if a guy approaches us, even if he is a genuine guy.
    In case of me and my ex, we were friends for a fairly long time. When he asked me out on date, we were sipping tea in college cafeteria. He didn't go all suave or romantic or anything like that.
    If you want to ask a Indian girl out, befriend her first. Let her know that you are genuine person.
    I'd rather date Indian guy than a white guy. But then I live in India.

• "The problem with most Indian guys is that, they don't know how to talk to a woman. And that does not necessarily has to do with romantic pursuits." Since you live in India, you should know it's because the culture isn't even close to open to dating and guys/girls being friends as elsewhere. Not to mention, many guys who do approach girls in India get humiliated way more than elsewhere. Saying things in Hindi like "badtameez. tumhe sharam nahi aati. jaa apni shakal aaina mein dekh pehle". Whereas girls of other races usually reject guys politely. "I have come across many creepy guys on internet and sadly, most of them were Indian. A Indian guy here asked me if I was a virgin, after we barely exchanged few messages. Is this the way you talk to a girl?" Hmm. Maybe cause India has a population of over a billion and is 3 to 4 times more populated than the next populated country (US)? More population equals more creepy guys. What do you expect?

• @MyUsernameRules if you ask a girl out like this "friendship degi kya" or "meri item ban ja" you are bound to get rejected in bad way.

• That's understandable but I've heard of guys asking out girls normally by telling them that they like them and in return they were humiliated. Do you guys in Western countries like in high schools and colleges have a habit of slapping girls asses a lot. At least by a lot of guys who are really popular. Not all do it and not majority do it but a lot of them do it. Just saying that it's not just Indian guys who are creepy in large numbers. Indian girls as compared to girls of other races are the most uptight with guys of their own race.

• Life is never fair.

• I saw this sexy Indian guy at My library
    I wanted to talk to him but I waa leaving
    I'm black so I was not sure if he would go for me

• go back to india and you look like everyone else

What Guys Said 14

• Indian girls DO NOT reject you for whites. Every time I see an Indian girl, she's with an Indian guy. I MIGHT have seen one or two with white guys, but that's 2 out of thousands.

• Most Indian girls I see on dating sites are looking only for Indian guys. In fact they are probably the most frequent women to limit their choice to only their own ethnicity. So if there is a problem it is due to the idiotic culture that leads to genocide of female babies.

• As anywere in the world, that depends on the cradle you were born in. If your family owns Tata, you won't have to try hard. If you're just another Desi, ... it's like being just another Chinese or American or European or...

• Life is unfair, yes. Is it because of your race? I'd say no. As a white/hispanic I can confirm that it's just as hard for me as it is you. Confidence is a major part of it. Be confident in yourself, and if she drops you that quick, then move on. She obviously wasn't the one for you.

• I don't have any problem with girls tbh
    Specially girls from different countries are more interested in me than Indian girls. But yeah we have a bad reputation cause of those creepy guys who act and talk like jerks to girls. I don't care much. I'm awesome the way I'm so just be confident and you'll rock

• Indian girls date outside the least after Middle Eastern girls so I don't know what you're talking about there. But yeah, dating can be super hard if you're an Indian guy. You need to compensate your racial disadvantage by being either really light skinned, rich, tall, or buff. If you're at least one of the four then you have a shot.

• Where are you getting your stats from? Where I am, only 1 in 20 Indian girls are with an Indian guy.

• Look bro in the Caribbean i see Indian girls preferring Black guys a lot more than Indian guys. Some like White/Black etc but most Indian girls at the end of the day prefer Indian guys. I have a lot of friends living in the U. S are with White girls, Black girls, Latinas u name it ! A lot of girls play hard to get for a reason but some only want u to try harder. IN the end of the day it comes down to you, learn game and get those girls

• The problem is that you're an outsider because you're not in your own country. A white guy would have it tough in India. Hell, Indian girls in the US don't even want to date white guys. But, that's just the way it is.

• Well if India wasn't known for raping women for shits and giggles that would help.

• I see so many Indian guys with girlfriends where I live. But they are punjabi and tend to have pretty masculine features that attract women.

• stick to your own people and you get as many girls as you can.
    But I doubt you'll do that when you expect girls to approach you.

• I'm Palestinian and I have it even worse. Lol it's not a big deal.

• It must not be that hard when there's over 1 billion Indian people in the world. Clearly it's not that hard to sleep with women.