Is it over between me and him? There is no sign off him :( ?

Im a little upset, i have been seeing and talking to this guy for about 2 months and he was usually really intrested in me, text me first all the time, asking me to see him and getting upset when i ignored him and didn't have time to text back, the past two days he has been ignoring mr and not talking much i asked yesterday why he is ignoring me and he said im busy babe , i said to him it feels like you aren't bothered and he didn't text me back, i deleted him off facebook as this is what my friends advised me to do, will he ever contact me again? So confused.

What Guys Said 2

• i dont think that he will contact you again

• You're upset because he ignored you, but you started the ignoring cycle... I don't really blame him for doing it. I would also be upset if a woman I was interested in ignored me because she was upset. It's nonsensical to ignore someone because you're upset. A relationship is about communication, and you are the one that started it. In a sense it's a taste of your own medicine. You did it to him, but when he does it, you can't handle it.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably was actually busy. You shouldn't have deleted him off Facebook. Now he most likely won't contact you again because of that. You went a little too far I think.