Prom advice? Third wheel?

hello. I recently asked a girl to prom. I've known her through classes and she said yes she would go with me. A few days after I asked her she told me her friend from another school will also be coming with us in our group because she had arranged it before hand. Any advice on how to handle this situation and not make it awkward? Is she going to ditch me at the dance for her friend? (Her friend is a girl btw)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she is going to ditch you. However, I also don't think that she views you as more than a friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that was crappy for your date to do that. If she wanted her friend to come along she should have said that when you asked her to prom. Something like: "I'd love to go with you but I can only say yes if my friend could come with us." Instead she just blind sides you with it. Not cool.

What Girls Said 1

• Try to get to know the friend too

What Guys Said 1

• A 30-35 year old asked someone to prom? Geez.