Why hasn't this guy asked for my number?

I have a crush on this guy who works in the same building as me and we talk whenever I see him. He seems happy to see me and we can talk about anything. Its been weeks and he still hasn't asked for my number. I don't think he has a girlfriend, he never mentioned one. So should I just give him my number or wait for him to ask for it?

Most Helpful Guy

• His phone's memory is full.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Yes defo do give it him or try this ! Ask to borrow his phone and ring your own number by accident ! Lol

• Why you should give him your number and see what happens. Just be prepared that you know he might just not be That Into You, and he's just friendly because he's friendly.

• He kinda of keeps to himself but how can I know for sure if he likes me? I don't things awkward between us.

• The only way to know that is to have him tell you and the only way to make him tell you one way or the other is to ask him

What Girls Said 1

• I think he could be waiting for youbto make a move? Ask him out for coffee