How should I go about?

I like this girl, but I don't know what she thinks of me, at times she's kind and flirty, but at other times ignores me and is cold. I have asked her to do things, but she says she says she can't or some excuse not to then never makes another time to hang out. I'll make jokes about her not wanting to do anything, and she'll never respond. I don't know why, but when she doesn't respond to a text, even if its me just being jokey, I feel awful like I did something wrong (this is a big problem and need advice on this on its own). Then, all the sudden, she'll send me good mornings and hearts and act lovey dovey, and touchy so I don't know. Any help/ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like she's a young girl that wants to play with your emotions. Just be straightforward with her and honest. Ask her what she thinks of you. Tell her how you feel about her & ask her if it's mutual. She has to be somewhat fond of you if she's playing with your emotions

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave her right at the door. She's playing games. She wants your attention and feels happy that she's got the power to string you along. Red flag and leave her alone. UNLESS!!! you let her know " aye, girl, I been trying to get you to understand d how I feel about you and sometimes I get this sudden rejection. Unless we ain't doing nothing, you keep your hands to your self. Don't text me hearts if you just want be friends. Now, do want to friends or think about taking further cause your confusing me."

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Stop texting. Call so she has to respond immediately and it's harder for her to lie. Or talk in person.

• Girls are weird , they do it probably as there unsure if you like them. we're confusing to woman like this girl I is stunning catches my train we just stare at each other then the next day she wouldn't look once. Then I had an accident didn't see her for 3 months now she stares and says hi everytime she sees me

• alway judge a woman by her action and not her word.

so my advice is to move on immediately.