I'm not sure if I should call him on the phone and discuss, dump him, or wait to talk on the next date?

I went on 6 dates and all the dates were incredible, but the 6th date felt really off. We went to this arcade i suggested and when we were there we ate dinner and we did some arcade stuff for about 3 hours to wait for the laser tag but he seemed annoyed that we had to wait 3 hours for it and said before we did it "i can't believe people do this for fun" like kind of insinuating boredom which i felt was rude. It was my fault because he made it sound like he wanted to leave and not stick around to wait but we did anyway. Later we went back to my house at first he was texting on his phone and didn't even say hi to my parents and i thought that was rude. I told him I was thinking about something and I needed to tell him about my values regarding sex and how I need to be in a loving, deeper kind of relationship first and all he says: "ok?" and then i asked him what his thoughts are and he just said he is too tired to think and lays down and he was laying down a lot before i even brought this up since he was very tired. I felt things were off after because he was not really trying to be affectionate with me like we didn't really make out like we did the past few dates. He was like falling asleep on the floor and i suppose he was just tired to make out and later he thought it was best for him to just leave because he is so tired. He did make a comment "new rule when i come to this house i need to take energy drinks" so it sounded like he still is gonna come back. If he does text me today should I ask him to talk on the phone and express my feelings to him and how i feel or should i just not bother going out with him anymore. I felt like he was overly amazing the first few dates that it sucks that things turned this way. I'm not really sure if his intentions were just to have sex since the third date he did ask if i want come to his place. We did go out and do things together and he has paid for dates. I feel confused as to what i should do at this point?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don'the just stop hanging out with him because of one "off" date (unless you have a feeling deep down/a bad vibe from him). It's hard to know for sure the truth, but it sounds like it was just one off date among other really good ones. He could have just been in a bad mood/really tired and maybe you were starting to see a real version of him, not a bad one, but after 5 dates of putting on one's best self, he was kind of just being him at that moment. His comment about energy drinks when coming over seems like he didn't think of it as a bad date that was going to lead to "the end", he maybe was a bit surprised about what you told him and he was just tired and that's all. The best you can do to ease your mind and figure out the truth is to text/call him in a nonchalant way, maybe invite/plan your next date, and then talk more about it to get his point of view. We can all assume the worst at times, but there might be an explanation or clarity that will keep you guys moving forward instead of giving up.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Eh, he may have just had a bad day. What for him to text you and tell him how you felt. Based on how he responds should let you know whether or not you should try to work on it with him.

• Talk to him and communicate ALL your worries, really emphasized how you reLly liked those first dates and how into him you are, but if that last version is the one you'll be getting it's a deal breaker?

• I think you shouldn't continue dating him.