Guys, How does a guy know he's in love?

What are the (non-sexual) little things that girls do that make him realise that he is in love? What does he feel?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel a certain warmth inside. The feeling that the person wants to care for you. A sort of sickish feeling toi sometimes, which may be love sickness

What Guys Said 10

• There will be an emotional connection more than infatuation, it's like a bond that is more than friends, we often think of them often, want to protect them more than others, look forward to seeing them., miss them when they're not there, same as it is for women, just from a male perspective.

• Constantly thinking about them, concerned for their well-being, every text you get you hope it's from them, etc.

• We have an immense strong mutual bond, you make me feel complete, and most importantly of all i love everything about you and can life with the things i don't.

• Love is not a film it's something you get three years and you only know you love them when. There not around. Well u can love them but not crazily love them

• caring about them, caring about their opinion, being careful what you say around them. feeling like you want to be affectionate towards them, forever asking yourself if they feel the same about you.

• When I'm in love, I get the typical butterflies in my stomach, warm feelings, etc. Most of all, I feel like I've found someone trustworthy and my problems seem to slip away.

• I dunno, I don't understand the concept of love. Apparently it's separate from sexual attraction. Is it the combination of friendship and sexual attraction? Because in my experience that's called friends with benefits.

• Yeah, that's not a thing.

• he knows

• we just do, its fairly simple, attraction due to her physical beauty is pretty much how it starts, call it lust or love at first site, which happens a lot, but i feel and think how amazing a girl is and how id feel really happy if i had her love and sex of course cause it goes together, and there's no non sexual things it doesn't work that way, love as equal as sexual desire. and if i actually have a girl and she shows her affections in the same way, well its pretty much the same as i stated above.