Guys, has a girl ever asked you out?

This seems to come up a lot on here - guys say why doesn't she just ask him out, some girls say they would. Has a girl ever directly asked you out? Not talking about flirting, or having a friend tell you she's interested.

And if yes, did you say yes to her? How did it go?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I have asked a guy out once or twice. If I really like someone I'm not gonna wait forever for them to make a move. I don't have time for that. The guys were always pleasantly surprised when I did it, I think it kind of even makes a girl more attractive in their eyes if she isn't scared to initiate.

Most Helpful Guy

• Once, but mainly "approaching" for women in my opinion is just making eye contact and confidently getting caught eye fucking you to send a loud message she wants me to come talk to her, and that's really effective for me.

• No that's flirting not approaching. approaching means actually approaching. :-)

• @Azara Alright yeah true

• :-)

Fillet

What Girls Said 3

• I've asked out many guys.

• I've asked out only 2 guys before and both rejected lmao

• u must be rather ugly then

• actually i give myself a 5, my left eye is a wee bit smaller than my right and i am only 5'10

• @vnmcwilldiesoon Dude. I never asked.

• I've asked out every boyfriend I've had including my last one who I am now married to.

What Guys Said 18

• No but that would be awesome.

• yeah. the 1st time i didn't even know it, and rejected her by accident... but i wasn't attracted to her anyways so it didn't really matter

• Yes, she was my first real girlfriend. Hasn't happened again.

• Never been asked out.

• Never been asked out by a girl.

• Yes, but only once and I wasn't into her, which I told her immediately.

• I've had girls tell me they like me or found me to be handsome, but none have asked me out.

• That's never happened

• Nope. Girls seem to avoid me like the plague.

• it happened to me once long time ago, I was working as a tourism guide, and I met a russian girl in January, she looked me up in may, we met again in June, and it ended in August... it was a weird relationship...

• Yes I have. It's the coolest thing, makes me feel great specially if I like her.

• No. Sadly.

• No. I wish.

• No, the closest I've gotten to that happening to me is when a girl in senior year directly came out and said "I have a crush on you"

• A few did in school, but I assumed they were joking so I said no.

• Why did you assume they were joking?

• @Azara They were girls I'd never spoken to before, and they looked like the type to go after footballers not quiet nerdy guys.

• yes but they always dated and ditched me and i only had like 3 girls in the past but nothing now

• Yeah when I was younger it happened somewhat frequently. First time I got asked out this cute girl asked me out for one of her friends, but I wasn't into her friend so I said no. Then she asked me out again like a week later and I wasn't paying attention so I thought she was asking for her friend again so I said I wasn't interested but I figured it out much later and I felt bad because I think I hurt her feelings and I actually did want to go out with her.