I made a girl uncomfortable?

I was at a party the other night I sat down next to a girl I liked and we talked I told her she looked good we kept on talking then one of her friends came and grabbed my hand and made me touch her butt all of her friends told me I made her feel uncomfortable she thought I was trying to make a move and her ex was there trying to talk to her even though he always ignores her I don't know what to do

I tried texting her the next day I said hey she said hey then I said wyd that's how I usually text her she never texted back after then read it the next day I don't know if she was busy should I just just let her for a be for a while or try texting her again I was just gonna start a conversation and apologize

Most Helpful Girl

• Well perhaps try telling a story instead of asking dull questions... saying hey, with no excitement doesn't allow for much fun... neither does wyd allow for much conversation topic...

If you want to talk to her, share a story or something funny and then see how she replies, take it from there ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell her the truth.
    If she is interested in her ex, ask her why he is an ex. That might remind her why they are not together anymore.

What Girls Said 3

• aren't there any witnesses? Just apologize and tell her the truth.

• It was one of their friends who made you touch her. Anyway, you should apologize even though it's her friend's fault.

What Guys Said 2