"If he's single, attractive and 30 there's got to be a catch." Do you agree with this statement?

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/a/a2/AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Thinking_1.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130630180551

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

For those who mentioned he is career oriented, the "catch" could very well be that he would be unwilling to compromise in a relationship since he is enjoying his life so much right now as it is.

I read some thread on reddit about this, and many girls think this because they feel you should have been "snatched" up already or there is something wrong with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not in this generation. People are waiting longer to get in serious relationships because of school and starting their career. Also, it's good to experiment and find what you're really looking for in a SO in your 20's, hopefully it will help lower divorce rates lol

• Nope, this age is an age of hit and run. People match randomly and enjoy their relationship more. I hope there will be no family constitution in the future, we will start to have sex in the streets randomly and return our true primate nature.

• I like ironies. Actually, I want to show how we are decayed by telling and making them emphaty disgusting cases. So, they may feel normal when they read my words.

• @Uselessguy alright... Have fun with that lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• No, now a days 30 years old are single more often. Could have came out of a long relationship not wanting to dive right into another.

• the catch could be that MAYBE he doesn't want a relationship.

• I don't know about 30 but I'm almost 40 and just recently started dating again. The guys I'm meeting are either only interested in a hook up or they think you are ready to marry them after meeting just once. I met this guy and after a few dates he said I want to have babies with you by Xmas! I'm like sorry that's not happening lol. He also accused me of f-ing other guys after I turned him down for a date, we aren't even in a relationship.

• No most likely if these intelligent he's in graduate school getting his PhD or M. D. or is in a residency program postgraduate. Do we have any education here or is is blatantly a website for stupid people

• No, why would anybody think this?

• Not at all. Maybe he doesn't want a relationship or maybe he's picky since he is such a catch himself! 😂

• Not really.

• lmao maybe but sometimes it's just circumstances, my parents got married at 30

• Not really.

• Their is always a catch whenever someone is single. The ages doesn't matter.

• Surely you can't be serious?

• Being over weight means nothing, my sister is easily over 300lb and dating a rather attractive young ex army 170lb man..

This is what I mean, women need nothing to attracts a guy other then the fact they are a woman, whereas only the best males have the right to date. This is where I feel your catch theory collapses.

• Being overweight means nothing as long as you're a girl* I meant to say

• I do to be honest
    My concern is if he is a single dad because I don’t date single dads

• Disagree. He could be a good-for-nothing and a player, for example.

• There's a catch with everyone. It's s matter of seeing if your catch works with theirs.

• Nope

What Guys Said 11

• Not these days. I'm pretty sure most of my friends didn't get married til their early to mid 30s. People are career focused these days, women are pursuing careers much more than they were 30-40 years ago. Getting married at 22 isn't really the norm anymore.

• *cough* mother issues *cough*

Just kidding. It completely depends on the reason he is single. Sometimes the statement is true, sometimes not.

• No, I don't think so. Many guys just want some time alone, from being in bad relationships. Or they have other, more pressing things they've had to take care of.

It kind of depends on what you consider a "catch." A person might ask why I'm not dating, and I might say, "Well, I've struggled with mental illness for a while." That might be a catch to some people, but not everyone.

• Well they either recently broke up, or no one found them mutually attractive...

Either something is up, or they're just unlucky, lol.

• I think it's rarer for attractive people with personalities that are easy to get along with to be single. Of course they exist though.

• Haha I got 2 years left lmaooooo

• Lol I mean if he is a virgin and never been in a relationship, most likely there's something going on. That's just how it is in the US as a guy in my opinion. But, tons of guys are in relationships and then it doesn't work or whatever so not true

• More than likely, yes, but not necessarily. He could have recently broken off a relationship. That would be about the only case where it's not a catch. That and he might be incredibly shy, which I suppose would be a catch in itself (lack of confidence).

• Not really. Maybe he just got out of a relationship. Maybe he busy with his career.

And attractiveness is different for everyone, he might be average but is attractive to some other girls.

• The catch could be that there's no catch.

• No most guys wait till 30 to get married.

• Sounds like the brah pulls steady poon and doesn't need to settle down. Mirin.