Im so sad. I just want to talk to her, but I dont know if that's right. Help?

We dated for a short time when she realised she wasn't ready for a relationship. She still wanted to talk to me and hang out, but I told her that would be really hard for me to do w/o having feelings for her. I cut ties.

I just wish I could talk to her. But I told her I wouldn't cause of my feelings. I miss her so much. what should I do?

What Girls Said 1

• Depends, if you want her in your life in some form, then talk to her. But if it'll be too hard to have that friendship, then you just have to leave it alone.

• That's the thing. I DO want her in my life and she knows that. But she also knows that it might be too hard for me, which is why I cut ties. Im so conflicted...

• That's definitely a conflict :-/ I wish I could give better resolve, but honestly it's just going to come down to where your heart is at. Like yeah, it'd totally be hard, but is it worth losing her altogether?

What Guys Said 2

• DO NOT talk to her. A guy's words should be congruent with his action, or the girl will lose respect for u. I was once in ur situation, but I was too weak that I reached out to her even though I said I didn't want friendship. Made me look like an idiot.

• Well, if she is still open, what are you waiting for?