Why would people be so concerned about my single status?

I've been single since Thanksgiving and I'm using my spare time to better myself, I'm happy and content with how I am, so why does everyone think I need a man. I've had family members try to have me speak to their friends that are several years older than me. I go to the gym now and am being judged because I won't give guys subtantially larger than me a chance, I don't want to waste my or their time if I'm going to turn them down anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

• tell my about it. people always ask me 'are you still single?' 'why?' i tell them i dont know why. then they force me to talk to these girl or give me their number and coerce me to text them while i dont feel anything for the at all. its so weird. i dont understand i either. i think people just want you to date because they think you are lonely.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because people are nosy and they have nothing better to do.

What Guys Said 3

• well i think it has to do with some social status thing if people see your beautiful they think you should have someone and they will pester you about it

• They are short sighted and think everything is better when you have a SO

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0