Why Do White Men Date Black and Asian Women?

okay, so I'm a white female. Why is there such an increase in those specific type of couples? I have no problem with interracial couples nor am I a racist. I am just asking out if curiosity. And do white men not like white women at all anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love white women very much. (Especially redheads! lol)

I fancy other races as well, among them by far being Japanese, but I still love white women best. I want as much in common with the girl I find as possible, including race.

Wether or not I would turn down a woman would have very little to do with race, although each individual race do seem to have different ups and downs regarding my attraction in more ways than simply looks. (It's absolutely impossible to explain...)

And somehow having personally seen so few people directly in my life who were not white,(possibly all the rest being black), white women are very much more familiar to me than any other race. (Big advantage there)

Most Helpful Girl

• cuz fucking why not and ya white guyz don't like white gurls anymore OBVIOUSLY

What Guys Said 19

• Cause people are starting to ignore color and focus on the person, that's why you see more interracial couples, it's not because white men don't like white women anymore, but they are more open to dating other races than before.
    Same with other races, they're now more open to date white people than before.

• White guy and white girl is still the most common pairing.
    White guy and black girls is kinda rare. Black guy and white girl is more common
    White guy and Asian girl is fairly common but still nowhere near as common as white guy and white girl.

• I agree. But I still see a lot of Asian woman/white man and black woman/white man couples lately. Like it's increasing, why is it?

• For your age group it can simply be curiosity.

• Maybe its just your area or maybe you are unconsciously looking for it and that makes you think it is more common than it actually is.

It is increasing due to it being more accepted and it being easier to meet a wider range of people but still, overall most people date within their own race.

• white men don't like white women anymore? the statistics show this not to be the case. same race relationships still are the majority throughout the world

so in short white men certainly seem to prefer or at least are more likely to date white women

• Cause opposite attracts 😂
    I don't know tbh
    Who cares
    All we want is love and a lot of money in our life 😜 LOL

• They are humans some are just hot.

• Probably exclusive to where you live. I wouldn't say there is a an increase that is out of line with the general increase of the population of minorities in the west (more black and Asian women = more interracial couplds overall).

As to why, well the chances are they are the most attractive and best options available to those men. If their best option happened to be white, I'm sure they would go for that too.

• I'm a white man, I don't prefer black or Asian women, I just don't find them attractive. I prefer Hispanic women tbh.

• Because they want a traditional woman yet they are afraid of coming off as sexist in our increasingly "progressive world." So instead they go for an Asian, Black, or Middle Eastern woman whose cultures are still very traditional, and play it off as being "progressive" since they are in an interracial relationship.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm a Mexican guy and I only go after White females. I have a foot fetish and white girls have the prettiest feet :)

• can explain what you mean? and lmao thank you.

• It's just because interracial couples are more accepted these days.
    There are more white women with black and other race men too

• I don't think white women date men of other races, as much as the other way around.

• It depends on the racial demographic of a particular area a lot of the time

• Ya you'll see it. In Sf bay area tons of white guys with Asian girls

• I won't go fully savage since I noticed you're under 18 and presumably quite naive. There's a saying: beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    And just because you're not white it doesn't mean you're not a person...

Are you asking this because no white guys ask you out?

• No, i'm into all races of men, and i love seeing interracial relationships and all, i was just asking out of curiosity.

• Because race shouldn't matter when it comes to dating. And white men still generally have a preference for white women. Asian women are usually easier for white men than white women though.

• How are Asian women easier?

• Dang Asian women just got dissed. Asian women come defend yourselves right now.

• @dev765 I'm not really dissing them. I'm just stating a politically incorrect fact.

• I think you got it bang on with your last sentence. Now, why that is happening exactly, thats an entire other topic.

• How so? Why is it a different topic?

• Well, I think part of it is the way the world works now and some of its philosophical. For the women, many of them have cultural backgrounds that they don't agree with and in no way do they want to live like. For, men, I don't want to get myself in trouble here, and its just my opinion, but men are sick of the persona of the white girl. Its a good topic, and goes way deeper that what I said.

• less racism in the world? people don't give a fuck about the other ones "race"?

• They want mixed babies.

• No, A lot of white people want to "perserve" their race and not mix races, white people are the least fond of mixing races. I have racist grandparents that told me, and it's still prevelant today.

• You sound pretty racist Asker. Borderline. If the guy is in an interracial relationship it's apparent he doesn't give a shit about preserving his whiteness

• @Yazu-chan I'm not racist, but it is true. Among white people it is true of course not all.

• White Men love White Women, Anybody who says differently is pushing a sad agenda of lies!

• For me, it is the person, not the color. I've dated both black and white women.

• Because we are attracted to them.

Plus, there tends to be less drama than with white women.

• Yeah we do nbs. 😂💀

• they don't

What Girls Said 8

• Well, as a black girl who has dated several white men, some just don't care while others find it exotic. My last boyfriend was white and I Was his only black girlfriend. However, I also came with the largest boob and butt size for my figure and height. I'm a DD cup and the biggest he's had was girls with a B cup, all white. I'm built differently. I carry my weight better than white girls just because... well, biology. He loved it but he said white girls at my weight and boob size are just too fat to him. It's weird. Other white guys have told me the same thing. I'm not sure how much I believe them, but hopefully that gives you some information.

• Why should you care? you aren't going to sleep with these millions of men... :P The truth is interracial couples are still a minority. Most whites get together with whites. If you can't find a boyfriend it's because your crying too much about not having big boobs or having a thigh gap.

• It's not that they don't like white women, it's like this: there are many types of pizza so why only choose cheese? Who said they only have to have cheese and not pepperoni or ham?
    White men aren't exclusive to white women, we've been programmed to color code with our assigned group in the m&m pile but it isn't necessary and quite frankly, stupid.
    People like people and that's that.

• What if I told you we're human females too, and that who falls in love with who shouldn't matter as long as no one is being emotionally or physically hurt?

• I wasn't trying to dehumanize black and Asian females. I know you're women too. It's just something that makes me curious.

• People like who they like and everyone has different types. There are also those who date outside their race because of curiosity.

• The fuck? Because why not. Let people date who they wanna date. Most people don't date others based on their race.

• White guys like the sisters, maybe becase we are dammm hot? :)

• Come to Texas, most white men here date their own race

• Its just what they are attracted to...