Should I tell him?

I've been best friends with a guy. He is my absolute best friend. He's perfect and also my only one. I have fallen so badly in love with him. I started to show it lately- not so much, but a bit- and thought he felt the same. But lately he's been a bit hot and cold, whether triggered by me or not, I don't know.
It's long distance, but I love him so much. I'm seeing him in four days. Should I tell him?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should tell him but don't make a huge deal out of it. But don't make a small deal out of it either. Your both under 18 so if you think that he might not have gotten the message make sure he gets it. Guys are dense at any age but even more so when they are young.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, do it!

What Guys Said 2

• you can tell him, actually, you have to tell him or it will alway be painful for you.

But you also gotta be prepared for the worse, be prepare for rejection cause it is possible. you gotta tell him your heart, but have in mind that he might not feel the same. If you dont, you might get super shocked and destroyed if he rejected you

• Yes you should tell him

What Girls Said 1

• Go for it! You shouldn't hide your feelings. Besides there is a chance he likes you, if you believe so