My sister is interested in a guy who's 19 years old she is 17, how can I destroy any interest she has in this guy?

Especially when she's 17 in high school and he's 19 in college. Thanks for your help.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's two years. Besides it's 100% legal for them to be in a relationship as long as they don't have sex. Get your own life if you're so hell bent on having something to do.

• But if they do then he can get into trouble right.

• Ok I'll give you MHO but one last question, I see your 15, what's the old guy you would date? 16, 17, etc?

• I'm not interested in dating at all at this age so I don't have an answer. But if I was your sisters age 19 wouldn't be entirely out of the question for me.

What Girls Said 3

• The thing is you can't, but you should tell her that she should wait, ultimately the more you put him down the more she will probably want to date him.

• It's only a 2 yr. difference and it's not like he's over 21.

• That's not fair.

• But she's in highschool and stuff

• And she'll be out sometime soon. My boyfriend is 2 years and some change older than I am and it really isn't a big deal.

• I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 20... granted I graduated early and I started taking college classes when I was 14... but if she is mature enough to date an older guy the least you can do is give him a chance

Now if you give him a chance and find out he's an ass hole then we can talk...

• No he's nice and stuff but still don't like him even though he's cool but still i don't like him I want to make him go away.

• I don't want him to date my sister he's too old

What Guys Said 4

• A 2 year difference is nothing and in most states she's legal. Let her experience life

• That's not right

• Yes it's the age not school that matters

• Well than I guess I'm in the wrong here, I will have to get over this and learn to get used to it, thanks for your input.

• Just tell hr to wait until she's 18. If she's still interested, let her go for it.

• Don't try, let your sister live her own life

• 17 and 19 is the same age. get over it

• No I won't that's not right or fair