Is it okay to ask a guy if he's ever had a girlfriend?

I like this guy and i don't think he's ever had a girlfriend but i want to ask. Is it okay to ask and how do i ask? like why do i say?

I found out that he has never had a girlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't ask him. It may make him feel very insecure and inadequate (he has no idea you already like him enough that he doesn't have to impress you anymore).

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you want to ask someone something like that? Why would you be curious about something so trivial?

• I did not ask. We ended up taking about the date we are going on and then i asked how many dates he's been on and i'm excited that i'm his first date

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, it can be interesting. I've had close-ish female friends ask me that and I always tell the truth (which is a definite NO).

• Of course it is. Just ask straight up

• Yes thats fine

• Only ask if he ask you first.

I don't like it when they ask me either to be honest. Because I don't usually want to talk about my ex.

If you are really curious, just do it. I don't think it a deal-breaker or anything. It whatever.

• No. If he's never had one, you run the risk of making him feel inadequate. I don't advise it.

• and what if the tables are turned? The man is the one who ask you what is ur love status on the very first date?

• Homeboy doesn't know that. He's probably thinking you expect him to have experience

• So u adivise not to ask that so soon? If a guy ask u that why he is doing it? Because he is interested in ur or getting interested or waht?

• Just go out and ask him like any other question. Make sure that ur okay with either answer beforehand. Would you mind if he had no experience? Would you mind if he was a manslut?

• I wouldn't ask because if he hasn't had a girlfriend he'll probably be embarrassed and he has had a girlfriend he might be offended that you asked him

• Why is this even a question? Lol ofcourse it's OK to ask

What Girls Said 0