What are his true intentions?

Lots of stuff has happened over the past couple weeks between me and this guy but I'd like a second opinion. Everyone tells me he likes me and is "head over heels"... So last week I caught him looking at me and he smiled slowly and nodded and mouthed "hey". I smiled because I like him too. He keeps spacing out at me and glancing at me and when he tells a joke he looks right at me after to see if I'm laughing and even if he's talking to a guy friend across the room (where I am but 2 rows away, so he faces me but I'm nowhere near his friend) his eyes will keep darting back over to me. He will purposely cross in front of me sometimes but he has a shorter walk not walking by me back to his seat. He also keeps going over to the guy friends who sit on my side of the room who he never talks to... He walks further than he needs to to class when I come the opposite way. These are just a couple of the signs... He used to flirt really intensely with me and I'd respond just as flirtatiously. Things got fairly awkward after he turned his attention to another girl. The following day after things got awkward (I thought I'd lost him) he stood in the doorway of his class and just watched me walk by, never averting his gaze. Yesterday he stood in the doorway and shouted hello to the guy walking in front of me (who reacted like he barely knew my crush...) and made it a big show. So like the guy didn't look like he spoke to my crush outside of class, if that makes sense. It just seems like he makes himself available to me but I am too scared to strike up a convo in case I'm wrong and all this is a coincidence. Unfortunately he still talks to this one girl but it looks friendly, sometimes a little flirty. There's another girl he seems to be friendly with (it used to be flirty) but now it just looks like He sees her as a friend but she wants more so she is throwing herself at him practically. How can I be sure he only has interest in them as friends? Does this all seem legit?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I've been there and done soooooo close to the same exact thing with my girlfriend of 3 years, now engaged. He's into you so much girl, you haven't a single clue. This guy wants you something bad. He is more than likely keeping it cool with 1 to a few girls just in case you shoot him down...kind of like a having a back-up or a rebound. trust me, he's really into you and you gotta get to him quickly or else he'll go away or finally take on that rebound, which he doesn't even truly want compared to you. These are all wide open signs screaming "take me girl!" he's practically on his knees begging for an answer. If you like him then act rather quickly. took me 6 months exactly to get my baby, almost when I was about to give up she took me with open arms. don't let that slip by you.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, when it comes down to the truth on dating... it's alright to like more than one person at the time. In fact, it would take, like, centuries to find "the one" if you could only think about dating one person at the time. So, I think we established that your friend COULD be flirting with other girls or could fall for another girl.

Now, in this situation, my advice would be to go to school tomorrow, and continue to play hard-to-get. Don't make it impossible for him, mind you, because that's just disheartening. Be flirty and act barely out of reach. If you see him starting to lose interest, reevaluate your strategy. When it comes down to it, just remember: barely out of reach. It's playing hard to get, not keep away.

• I think it def is. What reason would any guys have for pretty much blowing of a girl who is throwing herself at him ? A- he's gay or B- he doesn't want to make anything out of it especially when the girl he really likes is in the same area !. I think you should go for it- or at least drop the guy serious hints== hope that helps

• Ask him straight out: "Do YOU want ME?" If you're too shy to do that, write him a little note and leave it at his desk in the classroom. I am very shy myself. If I don't feel confident enough, I feel reticent about following up on what I know I think I saw. If I am mistaken about what I think are definite signals coming from a girl, I guess I'D be embarrassed if I made a move and it wasn't wanted! I'm sure these feelings are quite common, and you may be surprised to know that guys may be uncertain at times too?

• I was reading some but that is just to long for me good luck and make it short.

• Hhhmmmm.....you know I had the same experience. The guy was just a flirt with all the girls! And he was always staring and flirty with me at times. I thought he liked me. It turns out he did that because he felt bad. He didn't like me but he knew I liked him and he only did it to entertain himself! If this guy is a stuck up maybe he just wants to have fun and make you think he likes you! OR maybe he's just scared and doesn't know how to start a convo. Good luck :D

What Girls Said 0