It makes me mad tand bothers me that guys don't stare at me?

Most Helpful Guy

• you know, a lot of guys have self control, and even if they see a woman who is almost a perfect 10/10, he will notice her, but he will not stare, or gawk, or even allow her existence to prevent him from doing what he is supposed to be doing.

The fact that random dudes don't stare at you like dumb animals doesn't mean you are not attractive. And if you insist on thinking it is because you must not have knock-out looks? Welcome to mediocrity, the place where, statistically speaking, most members of the human race, male and female alike, reside. I'm sorry you aren't as special as you think you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• First step: be beautiful.

• I think I'm beautiful but how do you make yourself beautiful so a guy will stare at you?

• Wear makeup and do it right, wear flattering clothing, do your hair up, but make it look natural. If you think you're beautiful then that's good. I don't see why you should get frustrated. Maybe you don't notice guys staring at you. We've all grown up hearing "staring is not polite" so maybe that's the case... they are just being polite.

What Guys Said 13

• This is interesting 'cause there are LOTS of posts on GAG by girls about how creepy guys are for staring at them.

• Guys stare = YOU PIG, STOP OBJECTIFYING ME

Guys don't stare = ARE YOU FUCKING GAY, LOOK AT MY BOOBS ALREADY

• Sad reality of not being uber hot.

Thats life mate, Accept it, Deal with it, Embrace it...

• You just want validation. You'd get bored of it eventually. Then you'd be bitching that guys stare too much. Moral of the story: we don't care.

• And here I am, glad that I'm not getting stared at

• We normally stare when girls are not watching.

• when guys stare at you then they are creepy when they dont then you hate it, women eh? -_-

• Depends how hot you are and much you care about yourself... also maybe you dont see them staring.

• A girl being hot is not a reason for a guy to stare at them.

• guys check everything around them but the hot ones are the ones we keep staring at

• Cool story! (Was there a question here?)

• its a free world. nobody has to check you out...

• So when guys stare we're called pigs, and when we don't stare we're gay. We just can't win.

• Blame feminists. They made it practically illegal for a man to look in a womans general direction.

• Well that's a first, I guess flaunt your assets , that should work

What Girls Said 5

• It's not as great as you think it would be, however to get people to stare at you, you could do a number of things, dress strange, do something that would cause people to. But anyway I know what kind of stare you mean, and it shouldn't bother you.

• If only you could trade places with a girl who moans that she gets too much attention from guys. . . there's never a happy medium is there?

• Why, it's uncomfortable to be stared at.

• Because it means you''re attractive.

• I ain't that attractive and I still get stares and you're probably just as or more attractive than I. Maybe you just come off as unapproachable and guys feel intimidated?

• You would be singing a different tune if they did. Trust me!

• wear a low cut shirt