What to do when a girl sends a picture to your boyfriend? Help?

Long story short this girl is relentless. She's my boyfriends friend and used to kinda be mine. Anyways, my boyfriend and I have been together for a year and about a week after we started dating this girl admitted her feelings for him. Ever since then she's been non stop. Trying to get him to go away with her, inviting him to her dorm, and now I saw that she sent a picture of herself in a clubbing dress to him. How do I approach this? I've already said something to both of them about how this situation is inappropriate, and now she's sending pictures.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should talk to your boyfriend about it. If he is committed to you hé has to make her clear she has to end this right now! If he doesn't want to, he is keeping "all options open". Up to you if you would cope with that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh! Why can't she just go away?

Honestly, if this guy is continuing to talk to her even though you have already explained how inappropriate it is (and it is inappropriate!) then I would be reconsidering this relationship.

The only thing you can do is make him feel weird about talking to her. Basically when he gets a picture of her, say "Isn't that weird that she's sending that to you?" Just make it seem really awkward for him.

Why is she sending pics to a guy who is in a relationship? There are plenty of guys out there. She seems a bit obsessed and perhaps unstable. I don't blame you for not being her friend any more. I wouldn't either, a friend wouldn't be mackin on your man!

What Guys Said 1

• You do realise that your boyfriend will eventually cheat on you with her. Right? Maybe he already did this.

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with everyone else. It's your boyfriend's responsibility to put that girl in her place and make it clear that he's not interested. He should have blocked her number and made sure that she was no longer able to contact him at all. If he's still talking to her and willing to see her after she declared her feelings for him that's a bit of a red flag. He either loves the attention or he has a thing for her that he's not willing to admit to you.
    If he's not listening to you make it clear. It's either you or her. He needs to be clear with her and put an end to it all or you're gone. You should not allow either of them to disrespect you in such a way.

• Either he tells her off or break up before he cheats and things get messy.