Can't stop thinking about my friends ex?

I recently hooked up with my friends ex, they were in a relationship for 5 months, he split up with her, this was 3 months ago. They never speak anymore and they are both over each other.

I want to pursue her but am I wrong to do so? He did not know what happened and thus I am wary of taking this further because I have developed feelings for her.

Most Helpful Guy

• it is weird how there is such consistency in guys feeling like they would betray their friends if they would take their ex. you know what man, what is in the past is in the past. i would go hook up with her again if i were you.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's wrong to pursue her without asking your friend's permission beforehand.

What Guys Said 3

• Well she's his ex. He let go of her by will. Does this mean she can't see anyone else? So what if you guys are friends? He should respect your as well as her desires. If he doesn't then he's no friend :)

• She's not your sister or cousin I mean you don't have blood connection with her. She can't stays alone forever she would find some new crush. Why its not you?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more