Do you get jealous when you have feelings for a person?

This guy and I have something very real but it isn't a committed relationship. Neither of us are ready to be in one.

We had a talk last night basically redrawing the boundaries of our relationship (which is a deep friendship and occasional sex) because I felt it was time. We went to a coffee shop and the guy at the counter was flirting with me. While it was obvious, it wasn't too aggressive but my guy just lost it for a moment - he told him "ok, enough with the cutesie stuff" in a stern tone and remained cross with the guy while ordering.

Do men get jealous like this all the time? Or only when he has feelings for a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Only when feelings are involved, and it can just be an important friendship or it could be romantic. One thing is for sure if a guy cares for a woman he will be very protective of her. I would say your friend has romantic feelings mixed with friendship and that can be very confusing for anyone, but especially for men, who tend not to be emotional beings.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0