He chose someone else over me?

almost two years later i am still not over it... i feel very depressed and angry about it. Why?
He said she was better than me and i was 'a low life' in his eyes. He went away himself and then got angry at me for moving on... i feel very hurt and confused, he was my first guy too ever had a sexual experience with and i am shy by nature (still a v) and i am 23 almost 24 and i feel i will never have a boyfriend (i never had a boyfriend, he didn't believe it)... am i that ugly? am i that ugly? why was he ashamed to be seen with me and refused to get to know me?

this is me

http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/uwamin/library/

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, you are beautiful! don't let one jerk make you feel that way just bc he has a change of heart. We all have gone through rejection and yes it sucks but you gotta accept that that is a part of life and that there will be another guy who will like you. You are still so young and have a lot to live for. After 2 years tho... you gotta get over it bc your letting him have control over you. he has moved on but your stuck on what he said to you and etc. You are not a low life. He is just a bad person who didn't appreciate you and was tryin to hurt you. Don't let him have control anymore, date, really move on. Get on a dating site called pof. com and meet other guys to get him off your mind. Bc 2 years is way too long to be upset over one guy who wasn't even your man and didn't respect you enough. You are better than him.

What Guys Said 6

• He sounds like he was an idiot if he wanted to end things with you then he could have more grown up about it and not made you feel worse by comparing you to other girls he will only do the same to her when he has moved on to his next conquest you will find a guy that will treat you right don't give up hope

• Guys a duchebag. You are pretty. You'll find a guy soon 😊

• First of all @angela55, you are not a lowlife nor are you ugly. Seeing your heart and your hurt in this post tells me so. The only thing I can tell you is that time will heal you. Only time. And you need to learn to love yourself, I assure you others do.

• Maybe not go after a douche who can smooth talk?

• You r not ugly

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Omfg FI*K him!!! You're better off, he could have shown a bit more compassion when speaking to you. And ugly? 😑😩😍ur GAWGEOUS! Some guy's get all butthurt when you move on, they think you can't get anyone better than them b. s. Take this as a lesson and blessing, imagine years from now with this guy😨 not cool! Let him ignore you and act like he doesn't know you so what, someone else will look at you like magic! And when this happens I'm sure hell regret losing you. He just wants you to hurt so that he can have control/the upper hand to build his own ego up. Two year's of course see you'll get attached and harbor these feeling's, hell anyone would. But you can't accept this type of treatment, the best thing is for you to slowly move on, focus on yourself and eventually with time... he will be a distant memory. It happens to the best if us☺

• its wasn't two years, he was like a short fling and i just really liked him... i thought he felt the same but guess.. what... he chose someone else and then told me we werent compatible (and later on he said he almost picked me)... i dont want to think about it anymore... the past year all i thought about was that

• Have u ever heard the song"Almost doesn't count" yeahhhh he was just trying to keep u on ur toes for a good enough amount so he could fall back on u later when shhh hit the fan with the other girl... IFFFF that was even true. I'm sorry😔