What does this even MEAN?

What does this even MEAN?

My boyfriend of 2 years moved out 2 weeks ago, as we have been fighting daily. Most of the fights were my fault so I even started seeing a therapist. We agreed that we would stay together, so he left his computer, tv, clothes etc at my place. Last Monday we got into a fight and he said I need to be left alone. We haven't talked for a week and on Saturday morning he texted me saying he is leaving to a different city for 2 weeks for work. I said good luck. Since then he hasn't attempted to call or text me... Why send a message like that but continue not to speak to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably just wants to keep you in the know. I mean, he didn't say you guys were breaking up right? So technically, I'd say you guys are still together from the looks of it. Looks like he's just heading off and letting things cool down for a bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is just letting you know where he is

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• bc he still loves you im sure and just slowly going away. If there is still anything left in you to ttry to make it work, then do just that. What are the arguments about?