Prom is coming up... stories/!

For girls and guys... if you're single for prom, is it better to go with a date, with a date and a group, or just with a group of friends? Did anything bad ever happen or any really good things?

Just curious.. thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• its soo much funner with groups of friends..during that time I had a date..but our group made a difference..equal amount of boys and girls...there was so many of us to the point that we had to steal chairs and utensils from other tables to squeeze all of us in...it was uncomfortable to eat but we had so much fun that we didn't care as much..our DJ sucked...that's the bad part of it..and the after party was awesome..word of advice..don't get too drunk..freaky things will happen and it can break up friendships if you're not careful..have fun =]

What Guys Said 2

• Well, it wasn't prom, but for my homecoming dance freshman year, I asked 7 girls to go with me, and I was turned down 7 times.(I did not ask them all at once either) I never did go to a homecoming dance, even when I did have a girlfriend, just didn't feel like it I guess lol

• i went alone and in the beginning I was bummed out that I didn't have a date but when you get there you forget it and just have a fun time and I liked being alone cause you can do ur own thing and no one will worry about you and yell at you for dancing with another girl or whatever

What Girls Said 1

• i had one of my best friend guys as my date. we went out on a group date to eat, the only other thing I actually did anything with him was walking into something to announce the couples. I had way more fun being with my friends, although my prom sucked completely for multiple reasons. I truly think going with your friends is the best choice!